PDA

View Full Version : Personal Star Wars - The Clone Wars

Toxin
2 Mar 2009, 07:29pm
Guys, just don't buy it, except if you are an extreme Star Wars freak and want to know what happened between III and IV, its not worth $50.

You simply play as one of Darth Vader's apprentinces, you have a strong bond to the force.

You can use normal Star Wars-attacks or use your force to throw enemies, shock them, stun them, lift them etc.

You are also required to solve envioramental puzzles like blowing up a wall or lining up items.

This game has a little RPG-Theme since you can upgrade your character with better combos, abilities etc.

A good player wouldn't need 3 hours to play through it and you can decide the ending (dark or light).

Its just nor worth it. Seriously. Keep your $50 for prostitution or something.

jigglebelljr
3 Mar 2009, 05:53am
Guys, just don't buy it, except if you are an extreme Star Wars freak and want to know what happened between III and IV, its not worth $50.

You simply play as one of Darth Vader's apprentinces, you have a strong bond to the force.

You can use normal Star Wars-attacks or use your force to throw enemies, shock them, stun them, lift them etc.

You are also required to solve envioramental puzzles like blowing up a wall or lining up items.

This game has a little RPG-Theme since you can upgrade your character with better combos, abilities etc.

A good player wouldn't need 3 hours to play through it and you can decide the ending (dark or light).

Its just nor worth it. Seriously. Keep your $50 for prostitution or something.

i agree this game is bs i got it the first day i played it the rpg was shit and was very boring
and and to upgrade your charecter i thought was stupit
JUST Don't but this game it sucks

VirDeBello
3 Mar 2009, 07:40am
Are you guys talking about the Force Unleashed? Because that was a cool/fun game, yeah might not be LucasArts best but still entertaining and worth the money for me.

Toxin
3 Mar 2009, 10:45am
Are you guys talking about the Force Unleashed? Because that was a cool/fun game, yeah might not be LucasArts best but still entertaining and worth the money for me.

Yeah. I'd wondering why I wrote The Clone Wars. I am just getting majorly confused with all the Star Wars Episodes

Dante
20 Mar 2009, 10:32pm
This is one of the best games i've ever player personally great storyline and awesome gameplay if your not a diehard starwars person don't even touch it cause you won't like it.