PDA

View Full Version : BHOP ANYONE?

sneezing panda
2 Mar 2009, 06:39pm
Well, I was looking for a BHOP server today and noticed this. There are not that many English servers and people always spam. So what im getting at is, BHOP server anyone?

SpEeD
2 Mar 2009, 06:56pm
had one a few times, didnt work, it had 0 people most of the time, because lots of bhop map makers dont release their maps on fpsbanana, but i dont really care because i have a good English server with some of the best bhoppers in css to help if i need it, ill give you the ip if you pm me about it

Evil Devil
2 Mar 2009, 08:55pm
I really get irritated if i get stuck on a level, i say no.

Maxwelldon
2 Mar 2009, 09:00pm
Ah heck I'd want Bhop etc but thing is, I want maps where you can learn to gain speed instead of plain bhop around corners and such.

Paul
3 Mar 2009, 03:07am
No room on the boxes atm, I tried to push for an Alien V Pred server but no space as of yet.

Lux
3 Mar 2009, 03:57am
Give me some cheats or no :(

andre1028
3 Mar 2009, 05:20am
Yeah, exactly what speed just said. Only Mercy and I played on the bhop server when it was around.... I don't know about Spartan though.

jigglebelljr
3 Mar 2009, 05:56am
I alsways wanted to know how to bhop i find it very unfair that i see bhop and deathraps, and minigames, in example backalley or the other map that you run down and try not getting shot by scouts and i can never kill them i want to learn if its not agaist the rules can someone teach me

CandleJack
3 Mar 2009, 06:01am
Well not many r on the climb server so i say we remake it into a BHOP server! usually there r 0/20 on the climb server

jigglebelljr
3 Mar 2009, 06:06am
Well not many r on the climb server so i say we remake it into a BHOP server! usually there r 0/20 on the climb server
I agree i suck at climb and i would love to learn how to bhop can we do it only if bhopping is't agaist the rules

Maxwelldon
3 Mar 2009, 06:42am

I agree i suck at climb and i would love to learn how to bhop can we do it only if bhopping is't agaist the rules
I'd suggest make it Bhop / Clim / Trikz server and change map rotation occasionally rather than completely shut out climb :tape:

Jimbo
3 Mar 2009, 06:57am
i can bhop pretty well i would love a bhop server but the bhop servers sg had in the past were pretty fail.

GET RID OF NAPALM FOR BHOP?

no one plays on napalm anyways.

Maxwelldon
3 Mar 2009, 07:07am
i can bhop pretty well i would love a bhop server but the bhop servers sg had in the past were pretty fail.

GET RID OF NAPALM FOR BHOP?

no one plays on napalm anyways. Noes! Napalm must stay! It's oldschool server and hope we get it active again ;(

Jimbo
3 Mar 2009, 07:09am
i still like napalm but really 0/32 for almost the entire day and night. If its gonna stay we should atlest get it active most ever on it it 8/32 and that's like once a week. I agree it should stay if people are going to play it. But with no one playing it what is the point?

Paul
3 Mar 2009, 07:29am
Napalm was taken down a while ago.

Ive allready asked and there are no slots left on the dedi to host another server atm. Only idea is swapping the puzzle server to it, but im trying to push that for alien v pred mod :toung:

Maxwelldon
3 Mar 2009, 08:06am
Napalm was taken down a while ago.

Ive allready asked and there are no slots left on the dedi to host another server atm. Only idea is swapping the puzzle server to it, but im trying to push that for alien v pred mod :toung: Pfft just push a mega-games out and make it have multi-mod going on, little like mini-games but actually having few different mobs running around every now and then. :bigsmile:

sneezing panda
3 Mar 2009, 03:44pm
How about this. If it is possible show me how to make a server on the steam dedi-server thing and ill have BHOP on it. If it is not possible i may just get one with my own money.

sneezing panda
4 Mar 2009, 02:17pm
:bump:

sneezing panda
7 Mar 2009, 10:27am

Frostbyte
7 Mar 2009, 10:28am
Why bump this? Its gonna be a fad server, last a week tops.

Jazz
7 Mar 2009, 10:33am
How about this. If it is possible show me how to make a server on the steam dedi-server thing and ill have BHOP on it. If it is not possible i may just get one with my own money.

fail.

Anyways BHOP sucks...

sneezing panda
7 Mar 2009, 10:53am
because i can

cP#
7 Mar 2009, 11:07am

I agree with you.
Make this a bhop server.
Mutch more fun and it would help people to learn bhop.

Mammal
7 Mar 2009, 12:30pm
Give me some cheats or no :(

Just search on fpsbanana for bhop scripts. :shocked: :shocked: :weird: :weird:

I didnt tell you that, btw you can get vac banned for it. So dont bother tbh :dance:

sneezing panda
7 Mar 2009, 12:31pm
Just search on fpsbanana for bhop scripts. :shocked: :shocked: :weird: :weird:

I didnt tell you that, btw you can get vac banned for it. So dont bother tbh :dance:

they dont work ive tried lol. but all they do is move you to the left and right is annoying as fuck if ypu have wrong mouse for it

-SoReal
7 Mar 2009, 05:27pm
I would like is there was a Bhop Sever because to tell you the truth,
I don't really know how to Bhop. And to learn how to Bhop would be nice.
So i think there should be a Bhop Server. [!]

Hilner
25 Mar 2009, 05:44am
Wants a bhop server too.. so bump lol

floffypus
10 Apr 2009, 09:41am
there is so many bhop scripters on our servers.