PDA

View Full Version : Prototype

jigglebelljr
2 Mar 2009, 06:02pm
go on youtube or prototype.com
the game looks insain you can kill zombies and monters and go around the city owning policeman. i would think of you people to buy the game I am becasue it looks really good
http://www.prototypegame.com/splash/

Resistance
2 Mar 2009, 06:20pm
Graphics don't make a game.... People forget about that now-a-days. Believing graphics are what makes the game up. No it's the gameplay.

The gameplay looks pretty awesome. I might get it, when they release it. Or just rent it and see if I like it.

Mod

jigglebelljr
2 Mar 2009, 06:29pm
ok i am sorry i will edite that sorry

Huwajux
3 Mar 2009, 02:30pm
Wow, looks awesome and very interesting.

Eldest
3 Mar 2009, 02:53pm
Is there like a storyline you strictly follow, or is it just a "go around and kill stuff" game?

Crimson
3 Mar 2009, 03:11pm
Is there like a storyline you strictly follow, or is it just a "go around and kill stuff" game?

From what I saw, you can free roam. Thank god... :hail:

Lux
3 Mar 2009, 03:15pm
From what I saw, you can free roam. Thank god... :hail:

For a game like GTA its a good thing. For a game which is an RPG.....very bad thing.

LVG
3 Mar 2009, 03:24pm
This has been posted already about 3 times but really good review 5/5 and for the story line question no i don't think it does

Red
3 Mar 2009, 03:34pm
looks like GTA + X-Men

jigglebelljr
4 Mar 2009, 05:01am
I think its a freeroam game

Psyche
4 Mar 2009, 06:28am
Looks cool, but why is this in review section?

jigglebelljr
4 Mar 2009, 03:42pm
sorry i thought this was a reveiw cause i saw the vidoes if its not i am sorry then

SpEeD
4 Mar 2009, 05:29pm
it has a story, something about how his genetics got fucked up and whos doing it...

jigglebelljr
5 Mar 2009, 04:58am
really thats awsome I freaking can't wait

Kay
20 Mar 2009, 11:07pm
I saw a couple of videos on it on youtube. It looks pretty good, so i hink i'm gonna by it.

Kay

TNT
9 Apr 2009, 01:12am
Graphics don't make a game.... People forget about that now-a-days. Believing graphics are what makes the game up. No it's the gameplay.

Exactly. HL1 was really awesome, although it had terrible graphics compared to now. I can't wait for BMS to come out. (A high quality remake of HL1 on the source engine to whoever doesn't know)

Widow
9 Apr 2009, 03:08am
Exactly. HL1 was really awesome, although it had terrible graphics compared to now. I can't wait for BMS to come out. (A high quality remake of HL1 on the source engine to whoever doesn't know)

HL1 is still really fuckin awsome shame its a dead game :(

But its basically crackdown + infamous

Psyche
9 Apr 2009, 04:57am

For its time, HL1 has incredible graphics, but now, not so much. :P