PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] mg_nadewar_brokenglass

TwistedKiller
1 Mar 2009, 02:17pm
I just made a new mg map and I wanted to ask if you guys would add it, if people don't like it, remove it. :)

Link: http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/83088

Paul
2 Mar 2009, 02:20am
Ill take a look at the map when I get back in.

trakaill
2 Mar 2009, 08:43am
so we are not allowed to give our opinion on the maps now..wow...
I play MG like everyday 4 hours a day...If I want to say a map looks boring, Im entitle to ..dont delete my post for no reason..there was no disrespect or forum rule rules broken

Jaffa
2 Mar 2009, 08:57am
so you've played this map already?

Paul
2 Mar 2009, 09:13am
so you've played this map already?

I assume he has not played the map as his comment was "Looks Boring".

Dont judge by a few screenshots, I used to, when I looked at mg_buses_from_hell it looked well boring. Then I tried it and was fun.

Ill add the map later on.

trakaill
2 Mar 2009, 09:19am
I assume he has not played the map as his comment was "Looks Boring".

Dont judge by a few screenshots, I used to, when I looked at mg_buses_from_hell it looked well boring. Then I tried it and was fun.

Ill add the map later on.

Except we've deleted most HE maps we had on the server the only ones left are the ones in tron maps..because these maps are inherently not fun for long...so yeah here is the though behind it!!
Ill be more detailed from now on!\

btw when we go on a nade map on tron most people start bitching!

Paul
2 Mar 2009, 10:01am
btw when we go on a nade map on tron most people start bitching!

Ye I agree, its pretty lame because the T's can go in early and jump to the CT spawn side :angry:

trakaill
2 Mar 2009, 11:29am
Ye I agree, its pretty lame because the T's can go in early and jump to the CT spawn side :angry:

that is very annoying..especially on tron 2! T's have one hell of an advantage on most levels..cause they get guns and go camp their spawn [hoole in one, red containers, nade wars, awp wars, mario race] those lvls are pretty unfair for CT's so usually try to ask the T's not to take advantage of it..

I know its off topic but I though Id share :tape:

Paul
3 Mar 2009, 04:48pm
After playing the map had to remove it.

It laggs horribly because of all the he grenades and something else. Sorry but its pretty bad lagg.

TwistedKiller
4 Mar 2009, 10:35am
After playing the map had to remove it.

It laggs horribly because of all the he grenades and something else. Sorry but its pretty bad lagg.

I can fix that by adding a nade dispenser, if you want me to?