PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] Remove mg_outpost_sg_advanced

Maxwelldon
1 Mar 2009, 07:30am
Well I've played this map so far a few times on minigames and every time I do, people spams that "holla back girl" track over and over and over and over and over.... Non-stop just keeps playing and that song already pisses me off to listen to every time on every round.
This is basically like allowing mic spam so I'd want the map either be gone or the track edited out of the map.

Honest speakig, should remove ALL maps with fairly easy secrets or way too easy access music buttons like this one has from rotations of all servers. Similar issue on one Deathrun map but can't remember the name of that map. Map was recently added tho.

SilentGuns
1 Mar 2009, 07:56am
I agree , remove this map please . I don't like the music and that the CT-s can find too many snipers like awps and scouts.

trakaill
1 Mar 2009, 11:54am
to easy to kill CT's and to annoying to get stuck in holes in the ground! remove!

Toxin
1 Mar 2009, 04:44pm
That hurts. If more people want it remove, just freaking go ahead. Im gonna go cry in a corner.

trakaill
1 Mar 2009, 08:56pm
That hurts. If more people want it remove, just freaking go ahead. Im gonna go cry in a corner.

Or you can rethink your map..restart from scratch and come back with a good map..maybe a different style!

Maxwelldon
1 Mar 2009, 11:04pm
To be honest people get stuck because some parts are too steep, the music is annoying as hell when people spam it every round because that secret is fairly easy to get to and a few weapons too much for CT's.
I did make a BreakFloor map called "Cratin Tower" and people wanted it removed as well but even I was OK with it since I knew I had done couple mistakes while creating it :tape:

Repus
2 Mar 2009, 02:21am
Just edit or ask mapper to edit so the map doesn't allow to play tracks over and over and disabled for next round.

Toxin
2 Mar 2009, 05:09am
Or you guys tell me what Song you want spammed every round :P

trakaill
2 Mar 2009, 08:42am
Or you guys tell me what Song you want spammed every round :P

Lollipop :D

Maxwelldon
2 Mar 2009, 02:37pm
Or you guys tell me what Song you want spammed every round :P Honestly, an irritating request.
Just better off if you can't play songs or you have to do a long combo of secret buttons to play the music. Even then some people might be spamming the songs but hey, lot less anyway.

jigglebelljr
2 Mar 2009, 05:56pm
Honesty i don't know how to win there is no playce to get in teh bunker so i don't know wat to do i just take a scout and go right next to the bunker and shoot there heads i don't know how to get in the base and it is very confuseing and hard for ct's to kill the t's i ran right threw the road 9 t's and no one got me so plz delete this map thankyou

Toxin
2 Mar 2009, 07:21pm
Honesty i don't know how to win there is no playce to get in teh bunker so i don't know wat to do i just take a scout and go right next to the bunker and shoot there heads i don't know how to get in the base and it is very confuseing and hard for ct's to kill the t's i ran right threw the road 9 t's and no one got me so plz delete this map thankyou

You knife the walls next to the bunker... lol.

Paul
3 Mar 2009, 03:40pm
Toxin if you could remove the song, and move the secrects further into the map (near the end) then that would be great!