PDA

View Full Version : Idea-Share-Thread

Toxin
28 Feb 2009, 07:56pm
Okay guys, I am so bored and want to map so badly that I will make a map around your idea.

Every had a gread plan for a map but never had the tools or experience to create it? Well I can help you! I have basic entity skills and will try my best :P

Spjerre
1 Mar 2009, 07:22am
Hmm. Sounds cool enough. I'll think about it and post it. But what kind of map should it be? I mean like trap map, zombie map, mini game map.

Mammal
1 Mar 2009, 08:37am
I've had a few ideas in my time, never put the effort in to try and build them.
How about a whitehouse escape? Could be good on VIP if the VIP was the president :p And you could put in a pistol were you have the american flag if you pick it up or something :usa2:

Lmao xD

Toxin
1 Mar 2009, 09:43am
I've had a few ideas in my time, never put the effort in to try and build them.
How about a whitehouse escape? Could be good on VIP if the VIP was the president :p And you could put in a pistol were you have the american flag if you pick it up or something :usa2:

Lmao xD

The VIP always spawns random, so it won't be easy to make that only the VIP will get the Flag. I will see what I can do though, because in rl, the White House is only like a big mansion, nothing you could really make an escape out of.

Mammal
1 Mar 2009, 11:28am
The VIP always spawns random, so it won't be easy to make that only the VIP will get the Flag. I will see what I can do though, because in rl, the White House is only like a big mansion, nothing you could really make an escape out of.

Why not? Start in the oval office and all run down the various corridors, through kitchens and bedrooms, breakable floors, trying to get to the bottom floor and to a helicopter or to a basement that will protect you from the nuclear explosive planted by the terrorists. :bigsmile:

SpEeD
2 Mar 2009, 04:56am
Mammals idea sounds good

and if you cant make sure the VIP gets the flag, you should atleast put the flag in a room with only 1 spawn so its not a "SCREW THE OBJECTIVE I WANT FLAG" type of game..

Toxin
2 Mar 2009, 05:12am
Mammals idea sounds good

and if you cant make sure the VIP gets the flag, you should atleast put the flag in a room with only 1 spawn so its not a "SCREW THE OBJECTIVE I WANT FLAG" type of game..

Yeah, but you can't control who is going to be the VIP, the VIP spawns randomly, not the one that gets that spawns with the flag.

Spjerre
3 Mar 2009, 02:05pm
Talking about the white house. IF, and this is IF napalm get back up you could also make a napalm version because that would be cool too.

Spjerre
3 Mar 2009, 02:07pm
Yes! Or you could make a white house trap escape. Yay white house is good!

Edit: oh and if you do make on of them. Remember to put my name in ideas! ;D

2nd Edit: one of them, not on