PDA

View Full Version : Burn Notice

Silentfaith
26 Feb 2009, 10:24am
I think this is a very good show, its on tonight.
Anyone else watch it?

SilentGuns
26 Feb 2009, 12:26pm
Easy on the threads man , you just joined today and you've already 7 threads which some of I find to be fail threads. Just pointing out that its A LOT for 1 day . There , I said it .

Silentfaith
26 Feb 2009, 01:19pm
Um hello? None of my threads are spam.. last time I checked.. I have the right to state my "opinion". Just because you believe a thread is "spam", "useless", "not cool", doesn't mean everyone else views it the same way you do.

If you have a issue, feel free to message me instead of making it an public vieiwing. Thanks

~
Silentfaith

trakaill
26 Feb 2009, 02:43pm
fact is you revived and created a bunch of point less thread but yeah burn notice is ok..the girl is hot.. the guy is cool..I enjoy watching it..

Hazardous
26 Feb 2009, 02:45pm
fact is you revived and created a bunch of point less thread but yeah burn notice is ok..the guy is hot.. the girl is cool..I enjoy watching it..

fixed! :nuts:

jigglebelljr
26 Feb 2009, 03:02pm
I love Burn notice i watch it every night at 10 it shows how a fired cia agent gets burned and you learn some cool spy tips wich are really interesting and diffrent jobs he does really makes the tv show never get old

chaser77
26 Feb 2009, 03:03pm
Ya good show like watchin it just never remeber its on lol

Hazardous
26 Feb 2009, 03:41pm
I love Burn notice i watch it every night at 10 it shows how a fired cia agent gets burned and you learn some cool spy tips wich are really interesting and diffrent jobs he does really makes the tv show never get old

Yeah, it's really good preparation for when you become a SPY! yourself.

Kay
26 Feb 2009, 05:10pm
Yeah, the shows really good. I watch it every week.

LegalSmash
27 Feb 2009, 07:15am
Yeah, it's really good preparation for when you become a SPY! yourself.

OMG I lolled.

PotshotPolka
27 Feb 2009, 08:30am
OMG I lolled.

I've met CIA employees, most look like they could be working at the courthouse, or for that matter, the DMV. Their security guards however look like ex-Force Recon lol.

MasterkennyG
27 Feb 2009, 12:46pm
i dont think this is a spam thread.. honestly.. he was just woundering who else watches it..

i love the show personaly.. i watched like a 12 hour marathon one day when i was really sick.

i dont watch it every week but when im surfing channels and i see it on use then iw ill watch it.. but i love the whole story part of it.. but i am afraiid that the show will get boring after a while

Resistance
27 Feb 2009, 09:07pm
Notice- New supporters, please state why you like watching that show, not just saying "I watched it pretty good". Please give a reason, to me you are just trying to rack up post counts which is pretty fucking annoying.

Anyways...

Burn notice is more like a detective show, like Monk or psyche. But it's a bit more actiony then comedy.

Mod

Hazardous
27 Feb 2009, 11:19pm
Notice- New supporters, please state why you like watching that show, not just saying "I watched it pretty good". Please give a reason, to me you are just trying to rack up post counts which is pretty fucking annoying.

Anyways...

Burn notice is a pretty good show, I rarely watch it. Only from time to time when nothing else is on.

Mod

Am I missing something?

Resistance
27 Feb 2009, 11:27pm
I said, I rarely watch it, but from time to time I watch it. I got nothing up on it. So, to re-word it for you hazardous.

"Burn notice is more like a detective show, like Monk or psyche. But it's a bit more actiony then comedy."

There are ya fucking happy?

Mod

Hazardous
27 Feb 2009, 11:49pm
I said, I rarely watch it, but from time to time I watch it. I got nothing up on it. So, to re-word it for you hazardous.

"Burn notice is more like a detective show, like Monk or psyche. But it's a bit more actiony then comedy."

There are ya fucking happy?

Mod

Well no need to get all SNIPPY!

I'm not bothered by your lack of detail, I'm bothered by your hypocrisy.

Resistance
28 Feb 2009, 12:12am
Actually it is my laziness, not my hypocrite. I am rarely that, it's just the laziness and my un-awareness capabilities of not knowing what I just typed.

,Mod

trakaill
28 Feb 2009, 01:56am
I think this is a very good show, its on tonight.
Anyone else watch it?

Anyways...

Burn notice is more like a detective show, like Monk or psyche. But it's a bit more actiony then comedy.

Mod

I see these two post quite different..so haz idk waht your talking about...

Jazz
28 Feb 2009, 07:14am
Never ''watched'' it just seen it on comercial.

Well if you guys say it's good then i may watch it.

Hazardous
28 Feb 2009, 09:26am
I see these two post quite different..so haz idk waht your talking about...

He edited it.

Resistance
28 Feb 2009, 01:14pm
What ever lets drop it. This thread is about burn notice, so just drop it hazardous.

Mod

Votefail.
28 Feb 2009, 03:21pm
yeah i liked the show pretty cool

Hazardous
28 Feb 2009, 06:36pm
What ever lets drop it. This thread is about burn notice, so just drop it hazardous.

Mod

Trakaill asked.

Harpr33t
1 Mar 2009, 04:06pm
I saw it, i don't like the girl, shes to skinny and she has a long neck but the action is pretty good. They should take out the mother. she just kills the show.

SneakySnake
1 Mar 2009, 04:39pm
They should take out the mother. she just kills the show

Dont they always?

jigglebelljr
2 Mar 2009, 12:09pm
hey maybe i will become a spy and these are good tips if i am a spy

SpEeD
2 Mar 2009, 01:03pm
hey maybe i will become a spy and these are good tips if i am a spy

I could see that just remember to bring your "helpy book"

http://kimandjason.com/blog/images/idiots_breathing.jpg