PDA

View Full Version : Where IS NAPALM?!

Silentfaith
26 Feb 2009, 09:19am
Where is Napalm at???? I used to play on that for countless hours..
Wtfhax
High School
Forgotten Town..

those days were the shit, you guys need to bring it back alive!

SilentGuns
26 Feb 2009, 09:41am
RIP napalm...

st.carlos
4 Mar 2009, 01:39pm
NAPALM is inside mah pocket.

Jimbo
4 Mar 2009, 01:42pm
it was taken down due to no one playing it you didnt play it why it was here and now you want it back....... gtfo people like you the reason its gone u didint play it now but now that you cant you want too....

Frostbyte
4 Mar 2009, 01:53pm
Rest in peace Napalm, you shall not be forgotten.

Cooki3Monsta
4 Mar 2009, 02:19pm
Napalm will be back!. The reason most people stopped playing is because of the lack of maps. You tookout the best maps... Brink napalm back for a month or 2 to see if people will play. I will be on it..

Resistance
4 Mar 2009, 02:59pm
Damn man. Napalm was one of my favorite and first servers. It was a fucking classic.

Bring it back up and I promise you'll, i'll be annoying every single person in my friends list to stop doing what there doing and get there asses onto the Napalm server.

Mod

Frostbyte
4 Mar 2009, 03:02pm
Suri said he had something we might like in another thread somewhere, so dont lose all hope.

Silentfaith
4 Mar 2009, 03:06pm
If Napalm comes back i will play in it NONE STOP ALL DAY, I WONT GO OUT, I WONT EAT, I WONT SLEEP, I WONT TALK TO ANYONE, I WILL PLAY NAPALM ALL DAY!!

Lol. Yeah... i noticed that, when the took away maps, they left the crappy ones.

smeagl3
4 Mar 2009, 08:05pm
yea that server is the only server i play on zombie mod. that was like the tightest server ever.

CandleJack
5 Mar 2009, 05:45am
they might do something we'll like, but i will miss Napalm :cry:

:rip: Napalm

Paronic
5 Mar 2009, 06:11am
bring napalm bak!

Jazz
5 Mar 2009, 07:58am
Escape is betah :O

Neo
5 Mar 2009, 08:14am
Escape ftw :P

zero
5 Mar 2009, 12:07pm
Napalm was definitely one of my favorite servers, but the fact of the matter is that for the past few months, no one was playing it. I'd love to see it come back, but its no fun when your the only one on.

Crimson
5 Mar 2009, 12:48pm
RIP Napalm.

epicfailurecola
5 Mar 2009, 11:23pm
I miss napalm :(

awesomebillfromdawsonvile
6 Mar 2009, 12:08am
The only reason napalm did not have ppl on it was because the server settings were changed, wich drove away the regs.
They then changed the server settings back AFTER CHRISTMAS. A month later they took it down because no one was playing. Of course no one was playing, there were no good maps running, not to mention the fact that l4d and tons of other games had come out for christmas, and its easy for older stuff to get overlooked for new shit.
But, new shit is only cool while its still new. And having played the shit out of left for dead i am very much ready to return to napalm. im sure other ppl are to.

So yeah... long story short, napalm died due to server changes and just plain bad timing, so plz give it a 2nd chance other zombie servers suck ass, not to mention that ive already made 2 prlly bad ass zm maps, and was ready to have em posted :frown:

Silentfaith
6 Mar 2009, 07:24am
Yeah for real, we need NAPALM

Jimbo
6 Mar 2009, 04:38pm
half of you people i never one time playing napalm even saw on u houldnt played it and it would still be here stip crying like 2 year olds

Frostbyte
6 Mar 2009, 04:43pm
The only reason napalm did not have ppl on it was because the server settings were changed, wich drove away the regs.
They then changed the server settings back AFTER CHRISTMAS. A month later they took it down because no one was playing. Of course no one was playing, there were no good maps running, not to mention the fact that l4d and tons of other games had come out for christmas, and its easy for older stuff to get overlooked for new shit.
But, new shit is only cool while its still new. And having played the shit out of left for dead i am very much ready to return to napalm. im sure other ppl are to.

So yeah... long story short, napalm died due to server changes and just plain bad timing, so plz give it a 2nd chance other zombie servers suck ass, not to mention that ive already made 2 prlly bad ass zm maps, and was ready to have em posted :frown:

That

Cooki3Monsta
7 Mar 2009, 01:30am
half of you people i never one time playing napalm even saw on u houldnt played it and it would still be here stip crying like 2 year olds

GTFO

Jimbo
8 Mar 2009, 10:57am
yea that server is the only server i play on zombie mod. that was like the tightest server ever.
holy shit is that the hacker smeagle :(

Jimbo
8 Mar 2009, 10:58am
GTFO
didnt say u were one was just refering to the general number of people who are qq over it.

SneakySnake
8 Mar 2009, 11:56am
didnt say u were one was just refering to the general number of people who are qq over it.

STFU & GTFO. Nobody wants to see you posting in here saying that nobody here ever played Napalm. Napalm wus teh shit and even tho I didn't play on it 24/7 I went on alot. PS: -rep 4 u. posted in here like hmm 5 times complaining bout us?

9 Mar 2009, 12:37am
btw escape is epic fail compared to napalm. It cannot even begin to compare.
dont get me wrong, escape is fun for about 20 min at a time, but napalm was way better.

Jimbo
9 Mar 2009, 05:55am
ok cool down rep me see if i care lol

DoubleSb
9 Mar 2009, 12:10pm
R.I.P. Napalm,
Your fail boxes were epic.
(Except Frostbyte's migrations. They were fail)

Frostbyte
9 Mar 2009, 01:02pm
R.I.P. Napalm,
Your fail boxes were epic.
(Except Frostbyte's migrations. They were fail)

Lies. My migrations never fail, cept when defailure is around.

@ Sneakysnake, Zombie Hunter has been around almost twice as long as you, so dont tell him to gtfo.

Suri
9 Mar 2009, 01:43pm
Ok here is the deal. No one was playing on it, and that could be due to what you have listed. The problem is we are out of room on our dedicated server.

The BD's and Haggard even talked about this last night, but we all agreed that we even tried to re-launch it and no one would play on it. And you say it's because of the maps. Why did no one speak up then??

Here is what I would like you to do. List the maps and settings you believe the regs want and I will see what we can do. I am not saying we will put one up, but I will check into it.

9 Mar 2009, 04:59pm
Also you will note a huge factor in why ppl were not playing was TIMING.
All the fail maps on the server would have been good enough for a while, if it was not right after christmas, and more than half of em were playing l4d. i shit you not, almost all the regs on my friends list were clearly playing l4d after christmas.

Also many ppl complained about the fail ass maps and more than 1 thread was made about it, i belive i got a rply from raven saying that he currently was unable to post maps becasue of some password issue, that was prlly caused by all the HACKING that the forum and server was getting around christmas.

Long story short, TIMING, TIMING, TIMING!!!!!! a THOUSAND TIMES TIMING! PLZ give napalm another chance, no napalm almost feels like the death kneel of SG, although only time will decide that.

i think i may have over used the word "time" in that post, as the word no longer makes sense to me.

Oh yeah, and if your out of room then by all means drop one of these other fail ass servers!
Dust 2 24 7 wtf?!?!?! are there not 200+ dust 2 servers already? but there was only one napalm! SG IS NAPALM GODDAMIT!!

Cooki3Monsta
9 Mar 2009, 06:30pm
I agree with bill. We currently have way too many dumb servers..... Ex : climb , Puzzles ,

SilentGuns
10 Mar 2009, 03:02am
Napalms gone since Haggard took it to the middle of nowhere and shot it :) Don't tell the children.

Silentfaith
10 Mar 2009, 12:05pm
GUYS-
I just messaged Haggard, I am offering to pay for a month to bring back Napalm, to give it another chance to see if it will regain popularity. Im waiting for a response from him.

Jimbo
10 Mar 2009, 05:36pm
Also you will note a huge factor in why ppl were not playing was TIMING.
All the fail maps on the server would have been good enough for a while, if it was not right after christmas, and more than half of em were playing l4d. i shit you not, almost all the regs on my friends list were clearly playing l4d after christmas.

Also many ppl complained about the fail ass maps and more than 1 thread was made about it, i belive i got a rply from raven saying that he currently was unable to post maps becasue of some password issue, that was prlly caused by all the HACKING that the forum and server was getting around christmas.

Long story short, TIMING, TIMING, TIMING!!!!!! a THOUSAND TIMES TIMING! PLZ give napalm another chance, no napalm almost feels like the death kneel of SG, although only time will decide that.

i think i may have over used the word "time" in that post, as the word no longer makes sense to me.

Oh yeah, and if your out of room then by all means drop one of these other fail ass servers!
Dust 2 24 7 wtf?!?!?! are there not 200+ dust 2 servers already? but there was only one napalm! SG IS NAPALM GODDAMIT!! indeed so many fail maps.

13 Mar 2009, 05:17pm
so... any updates?

Bethy
14 Mar 2009, 11:26am
GUYS-
I just messaged Haggard, I am offering to pay for a month to bring back Napalm, to give it another chance to see if it will regain popularity. Im waiting for a response from him.

This is kind of you, I'd gladly help you bring it back. :amuse:

Silentfaith
14 Mar 2009, 12:02pm
No Updates yet, and thanks Beth. Im willing to pay to get it back up, just waiting from the higher ups to say something on this thread whether its staying or going

16 Mar 2009, 11:13pm
dam that sucks, im really not having to much luck finding another zm server to play on. it bums me out.

raven maniac
17 Mar 2009, 02:11pm
BRING BACK THE NAPALM FOR THE COMMUNITY!!! SUPPORT IT MOTHER FUCKASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz?

Gumpy
17 Mar 2009, 02:51pm
BRING BACK NAPALM!!! Napalm is what lead me to the SteamGamers community and I really miss it. A few things we have to change though:

Only 1 cbble map (the original).
BRING BACK NEKO ATHLETIC PARK!
Decide whether or not to have paras, and if we do have mgs please decrease knockback.
BRING BACK NEKO ATHLETIC PARK!
That is all.

17 Mar 2009, 04:52pm
6 pm prime playing time and the dust 2 server has 3 ppl on it. kill it! kill it and bring us back napalm plz!

WackyIraqi
19 Mar 2009, 07:57pm
Where is Napalm?

In my pants, where it should stay.

SneakySnake
19 Mar 2009, 08:56pm
If we get Napalm back, screw PB 24/7 lul...

Revert
7 Apr 2009, 09:12am
NAPALM is inside mah pocket.

Dude you don't joke like that D:<

(von dutch) delta force 8
10 Apr 2009, 12:53pm
If Napalm comes back i will play in it NONE STOP ALL DAY, I WONT GO OUT, I WONT EAT, I WONT SLEEP, I WONT TALK TO ANYONE, I WILL PLAY NAPALM ALL DAY!!

Lol. Yeah... i noticed that, when the took away maps, they left the crappy ones.

lol you're gonna be one of those of chinese guys that don't go to school/work anymore just to play a game and die of dehydration O.o :P

anyways, this was my first server to come in contact with this awesome community
and I always loved playing it, however I took a break from css fo some while and then I guess the server died and got replaced.. never played on it again.. :( :evil:

Killer
10 Apr 2009, 03:07pm
Yeh kill all the useless servers that no one goes on and put napalm !!

nintendo64sim
13 Apr 2009, 09:53am
Where is napalm? Is in the universal pixel universe called Internet...

Silentfaith
13 Apr 2009, 01:10pm
Where is napalm? Is in the universal pixel universe called Internet...

You obviously just posted something completely random because this server was taken down and it being brought back up. Lol

13 Apr 2009, 02:00pm
You obviously just posted something completely random because this server was taken down and it being brought back up. Lol

wuzza? whats that spossed to mean? Is napalm coming back or somthin?

HeatWave
15 Apr 2009, 01:14pm
I miss napalm. it was prolly the best server ever!!*

Silentfaith
15 Apr 2009, 01:26pm
wuzza? whats that spossed to mean? Is napalm coming back or somthin?

It is supposed to be brought back up "soon", not sure of the date

Suri
15 Apr 2009, 01:28pm
It is supposed to be brought back up "soon", not sure of the date

Nothing is 100% so don't get your hopes up just yet.

Also all these people that say they will play one it and want it back need to pimp out their friends list to get people to the Napalm server and here on the forums.

Cooki3Monsta
15 Apr 2009, 08:46pm

Also all these people that say they will play one it and want it back need to pimp out their friends list to get people to the Napalm server and here on the forums.

I have no prob with doing this :D

Noobster
15 Apr 2009, 09:12pm
bring back napalm!! napalm wuz da shittt!

Fuze
15 Apr 2009, 09:23pm
if naplam comes back then we need the more modern maps cause the same 5 get rly boring -_-....ZZZ

raven maniac
15 Apr 2009, 09:43pm
If the Napalm comes up, I'll probably be around much more.

Italian Jew
15 Apr 2009, 09:44pm
It is up, but only with 20 slots

SpEeD
16 Apr 2009, 04:44am

my friends list is already pimped out, i have so many e-friends you cant handle it...

16 Apr 2009, 02:48pm
fapping with joy right now =)
I will try to edit and finish up my 2 zm maps this weekend, so we can have some dope original maps to rock!