PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Vs Vegas 2

Silentfaith
26 Feb 2009, 08:56am
Halo 3 vs Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

I have both, and I find Vegas 2 alot more competitive, it is more tactical. The character customization is amazing.

What do you think?

Italian Jew
26 Feb 2009, 10:56am
Yo ucan't really compare them because one is a FPS and one is a third person tactical shooter, so of course one is going to be more tactical. As for competitive, they each have their own niches. Both require teamwork in some fashion, although in Halo, you'll find it at much higher levels of competition, so unless you were really good at it, you didn't see it.

If you are grading on fun, I'd have to say Halo because it had more options to play with and mess around. If you are grading on a realistic experience, then I'd say Rainbow Six. I could play Halo longer than I could keep playing Rainbow Six, but again, you can't compare the two accurately because they aren't of the same genre. Because of such, I can't really vote.

It would be more accurate to rate Halo against any CoD or Rainbow Six against Gears of War.

Lux
26 Feb 2009, 12:12pm
Vegas 2 is a good game in single player but from past experience online play has been awful, mainly due to the shitty servers.

Frostbyte
26 Feb 2009, 01:13pm
I enjoy them both. I just like Vegas 2 more because of the reward system and deep customization.

Silentfaith
26 Feb 2009, 01:17pm
Well, I like Vegas more because its more realistic... I play halo, and im pretty good at it.. but it doesn't require much skill, atleast not against the people i play.. you can just run around spray and pray and GG.

Vegas 2 has so many character customizations. I just like it because its more realistic.

Italian Jew
26 Feb 2009, 01:28pm
Play the REALLY good people. Spray and pray doesn't work on 40+ unless it is Free for All. Once you play against skilled teams, you can see where the strategy comes into play vs. the 12 year old method of just whoring the rockets all match.

The realism is good in Vegas 2, no doubt, but that is the foundation of the game, so that has to be good in order for the game to be playable. Ubisoft and Tom Clancy usually make sure their games are top notch in that category.

Frostbyte
26 Feb 2009, 01:36pm
Play the REALLY good people. Spray and pray doesn't work on 40+ unless it is Free for All. Once you play against skilled teams, you can see where the strategy comes into play vs. the 12 year old method of just whoring the rockets all match.

The realism is good in Vegas 2, no doubt, but that is the foundation of the game, so that has to be good in order for the game to be playable. Ubisoft and Tom Clancy usually make sure their games are top notch in that category.

Im a 42 in lone wolves. Its true.

andre1028
26 Feb 2009, 01:51pm
Well, I like Vegas more because its more realistic... I play halo, and im pretty good at it.. but it doesn't require much skill, atleast not against the people i play.. you can just run around spray and pray and GG.

Vegas 2 has so many character customizations. I just like it because its more realistic.

Play a couple of Ex-MLG Pros (MLG as in the LAN, not online GB) and you'll see how competitive Halo can get. There was a time when the whole game was flooded with them, it took me a while to get 50's (Account is sold now) in all the playlists, along with all the new and removed ones. Even with my account which is 46 in about 4 playlists, the game get's hard when you play people who actually try.

And besides, as jew said you can't compare these games. Vegas two is a multi shooter about based around the SWAT taking out human targets, while Halo is about Space Marines killing aliens.

Metal
26 Feb 2009, 05:16pm
both games are so much well..... fuck halo is no real and Vegas is REAL
you cant make a vote lol both games are good nuff said gn boys

jigglebelljr
27 Feb 2009, 05:23am
I love halo it has so low stragies that i love it shoot hit die

Irish Rebel
27 Feb 2009, 07:24am
Halo 3
/closethread

Frostbyte
27 Feb 2009, 01:05pm
I love halo it has so low stragies that i love it shoot hit die

Demented
28 Feb 2009, 09:28pm
Tough Choice, It's hard but I like Halo 3, on Live.