PDA

View Full Version : A CHAELLENGE

IsraeliMuslim
26 Feb 2009, 05:46am
I IZ CHAELLENGEING ALL STIM GAYMERS FOR COH MATCH.

I IS PANZER ELIT. I PLAY WITH TANK HUNTER BRANCH! CALL YOUR BEST MAN, THIS IS AN INVASIION.

Omar
26 Feb 2009, 07:44am

I IS PANZER ELIT. I PLAY WITH TANK HUNTER BRANCH! CALL YOUR BEST MAN, THIS IS AN INVASIION.

I do the same thing.. Panzer elite with tanker hunter branch.

SilentGuns
26 Feb 2009, 07:53am

Just to let you know , bad grammar makes you look like failure even if you do it on purpose.

whysopro
26 Feb 2009, 08:03am
Silent_guns;158525']Just to let you know , bad grammar makes you look like failure even if you do it on purpose.

QFT.. just QFT....

LegalSmash
26 Feb 2009, 08:09am
Silent_guns;158525']Just to let you know , bad grammar makes you look like failure even if you do it on purpose.

WORD

Omar
26 Feb 2009, 08:15am

Agreed, and believe me i know.

IsraeliMuslim
26 Feb 2009, 09:06am

sorry for preveious caps lol. what you meen bad grammer? i thinks its k lol. but still steam gaymer wanna coh match? kthx

whysopro
26 Feb 2009, 09:15am
sorry for preveious caps lol. what you meen bad grammer? i thinks its k lol. but still steam gaymer wanna coh match? kthx

Let me correct this sentence

''Sorry for the previous caps, lol. What do you meen with bad grammar? I think it's ok, lol. But still, does Steam Gamers want a CoH match? ''

THIS is how it should be :)

IsraeliMuslim
26 Feb 2009, 09:18am
Let me correct this sentence

''Sorry for the previous caps, lol. What do you meen with bad grammar? I think it's ok, lol. But still, does Steam Gamers want a CoH match? ''

THIS is how it should be :)

i think meen not spellt like this :(.

why you correct my grammer? you hurt my feelings :(

Omar
26 Feb 2009, 09:19am

Wait.. what?

whysopro
26 Feb 2009, 09:19am

1. It's GRAMMAR :D
and 2. Cuz I like to, lol

SilentGuns
26 Feb 2009, 09:25am

This is what I mean : Id rather be poked with a very sharp stick/spear while stuck in a cage than read your comments. Now that's a insult .

Omar
26 Feb 2009, 09:27am
Silent_guns;158559']This is what I mean : Id rather be poked with a very sharp stick/spear while stuck in a cage than read your comments. Now that's aN insult .

Muhaha, grammar nazi F.T.W!

Scree
26 Feb 2009, 09:36am
Alright. If some of you are so blind that you can't see IsraeliMuslim is trolling your ass, I'm sorry. And Whysopro, you should spellcheck before you try to correct someones sentence.

I'm sad to say the amount of fail in this thread is epic.

http://enigma.dune.net/~eric/Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

Red
26 Feb 2009, 09:48am
Alright. If some of you are so blind that you can't see IsraeliMuslim is trolling your ass, I'm sorry. And Whysopro, you should spellcheck before you try to correct someones sentence.

1. Nobody was taking you seriously in this thread.

2. I say YOU because you are also Israeli.

3. Go back to trolling Slovenian sites.

whysopro
26 Feb 2009, 09:49am

I think that you should GTFO :)

Red
26 Feb 2009, 09:54am
Banned