PDA

View Full Version : RPG GunGame

TofuShop
25 Feb 2009, 12:32pm
Seeing that we have a Surf RPG server that’s collecting dust, why don't we try out an RPG gungame server instead?

I use the term Gungame lightly because I’m taking the idea of the weapon switch through kill’s method only, but you don’t have to recollect all those weapons over once a new round or map changes. The collection of the lvl’s you gained will stay permanent after you log off and rejoin in a few hours or the next day.

Through an XP collection system, people will be able to collect all the regular weapons provided by steam through intense battles by starting out with knife only until they have gained enough experience to purchase more power weapons as their level’s increase.

Collecting money will be simple
Killing the opposite team of course gains you dollars, but as people progress through out their levels, they will be able to gain a set balance of dollars so they don’t have to continue to collect 10 kills just to get that extra $400 just to buy a grenade.

Betting system is optional to of course, but it should be implemented for that extra zing that everyone loves.

Starting out from what I have determined the weakest weapons to the most powerful weapons that can be earned. Poeple will be able to buy these weapons in this oder after they have collected enough experience.

Weapons: Weak-High

1. Knife

Pistols

2. 9x19mm
3. 228 Compact
4. ES Five-Seven
5. .40 Dual Elites
6. Night HAWK .50C
7. KM. 45 Tactical

Shotguns

8. Leone 12 Gauge Super
9. Leone YG1265 Auto Shotgun

SMG

10. Ingram Mac-10
11. KM Ump45
12. KM Sub-Machine Gun
13. ES C90
14. Schmidt Machine Pistol

Rifles

15. IDF Defender
16. Clarion 5.56
17. CV-47
18. Krieg 552
19. BULLPUB
20. Maverick M4a1 Carbine
21. Schmidt Scout
22. D3/AU
23. Magnum Sniper Rifle

Eldest
25 Feb 2009, 01:48pm
So you join the server and then try to kill someone as level 1 and with a knife? GOOD LUCK :D

Daze
26 Feb 2009, 03:25am
We no longer have RPG Deathmatch Surf, the other surf is actually pretty popular nowadays that rank is back on.