PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] New mg flying terrorist..

trakaill
25 Feb 2009, 11:27am
Im sorry Paul..the map is pretty but it SUCKS!!!!!
I hardly ever see a nade go through the building usually the whole T team is dead with one dead CT..Its just really bad..so put the old one back or change that one..ITS REALLY BAD!!!

Chobber
25 Feb 2009, 12:09pm
Wow .. Fail trakaill..

I HIGHLY disagrees with you!! I see the T team winning quite often! Are we gonna say the same thing about backalley_run when the CT team is some noob-whores and gets killed?? I think not!

BE LESS FAIL! :P

SpEeD
25 Feb 2009, 12:57pm
Wow .. Fail trakaill..

I HIGHLY disagrees with you!! I see the T team winning quite often! Are we gonna say the same thing about backalley_run when the CT team is some noob-whores and gets killed?? I think not!

BE LESS FAIL! :P

qft

trakaill
25 Feb 2009, 02:27pm
what ever..still fails... let me know when yur playing the map as a T ill come watch and see you fail...

Toxin
25 Feb 2009, 04:26pm
what ever..still fails... let me know when yur playing the map as a T ill come watch and see you fail...

Its not just blind rushing... Well actually it is, but you all gotta do it at one time, its very effective and usually kills half the CT's in only one rush...

Paul
3 Mar 2009, 03:39pm
After playing my map a few more times I can certainly say that if you have the right amount of T's then its even teams.

Jaffa
3 Mar 2009, 04:25pm
whenever i've played it its been fine, although i played 6 rounds as ct and 6 as t and each time my team won :P