PDA

View Full Version : Competitive COH Teams to take on the world.

LegalSmash
22 Feb 2009, 08:52pm
Several of us have played COH together, in some cases, to great effect, in pub games versus other strangers online. Despite the annoying nature of people deciding to pull modem, it is enjoyable to smash non-SG players, and I was hoping that at some point we could get some competitive teams together. As when we play online we like to win, and I suppose it would benefit that purpose to set a few ground rules to be on the competitive teams:

1. A microphone/headset operational, at game time, is required
2. At least 10 games played with some SG players
3. Ability to play at least 1 of the factions on Either the Allies or the Axis.
4. A NONFAIL internet connection
5. Available for at least 1 game a week.

Should these reqs be made, I think that we could seriously roll some people online, in addition to enjoying ourselves.

Thoughts?

Dracula
22 Feb 2009, 09:11pm
Does i need to be able to speak?

Astrum
23 Feb 2009, 12:03am
Maybe when I get my new computer built I'll be down for this. My current computer took a crap on itself and BSODs every time I try to play a CoH game -_-.

Red
23 Feb 2009, 09:30am
Does i need to be able to speak?

What happened to the mic you had for all of 2 days?

Dracula
23 Feb 2009, 09:40am
What happened to the mic you had for all of 2 days?

Had for liek week or so then the sound cut out and then my voice did too =[

PotshotPolka
23 Feb 2009, 11:13am
Dibs on Legal and Red. And Astrum if he doesn't puss out.

Astrum
23 Feb 2009, 11:53am
Dibs on Legal and Red. And Astrum if he doesn't puss out.

Bitch please =P. Give me until Friday at the latest.

Red
23 Feb 2009, 12:18pm
Get a new mouse while you're at it

Astrum
23 Feb 2009, 12:42pm
Get a new mouse while you're at it

Already have one. Waiting until Friday to use it though. Everything has to have that new computer smell or the magic is lost!

Frostbyte
23 Feb 2009, 01:12pm
I can play I guess, but I gotta practice.

LegalSmash
23 Feb 2009, 02:58pm
Well ill be back in like 2 wks, so you have lots of time to practice.

PotshotPolka
23 Feb 2009, 04:22pm
Yeah, where the hell did you go? Did you take the bar?

Lux
23 Feb 2009, 05:06pm
Well I'm always up to play....although you guys normally come on far too late for me.

Still I gotz Tinkerbell, Blueline and some other nubs....sure we could make ze team.

Harpr33t
23 Feb 2009, 06:59pm
I'm in if my daddy doesn't tell me to turn it off.

Dracula
23 Feb 2009, 07:14pm
Me,Blueline,Scree,Fastbullet

Tcp-Kill
24 Feb 2009, 12:56am
Well I'm always up to play....although you guys normally come on far too late for me.

Still I gotz Tinkerbell, Blueline and some other nubs....sure we could make ze team.

UK TEAM!!!!!!

tinkerbell
24 Feb 2009, 09:35am
im in, will take any team thats decided

Slavic
24 Feb 2009, 01:25pm
I need to get a few games in as Axis to get used to them and I'll gladly join any team. I'm usualy only available on nights.

Lux
24 Feb 2009, 01:46pm
Me,Blueline,Scree,Fastbullet

gtfo of team SloveniLux :censored:

The Green Bastard
24 Feb 2009, 04:09pm
well all join a team am pritty good ya know casue I LAID THE SMACK DOWN ON BLUE SCREE AND LUX :boxing:

Biohazard
25 Feb 2009, 09:14pm
Ill play ive been playing both of them for awhile and im good with any faction.

AndreiD
26 Feb 2009, 07:45pm
I can own most of you noobs without touching the keyboard, so sad...

Fast Bullet
6 Mar 2009, 01:39am
Me,blueline and scree vs any of you on any map any side any time any day when we are online (vent)!:crazy:

Lux
6 Mar 2009, 11:38am
Me,blueline and scree vs any of you on any map any side any time any day when we are online (vent)!:crazy:

banana

Fast Bullet
6 Mar 2009, 02:10pm
banana

Banana is mine!Take you'r spagety and leave =P .:heh:

ReGIONALS
8 Mar 2009, 10:05am
i can do it ill have a new running computer then ill buy coh

Lux
18 Mar 2009, 05:10pm
I wanted to bump this because well, with all the fun of competitive PvP we have some noobs who find fun in comp stomps.

Really now, where is the fun in beating AI? Most of the time you're guaranteed to win...

Also, its kind of stupid how people will not play UNLESS they are going to win. No one wants to lose but anyone heard of a fair game??? Make the teams fair and play, and don't drop like a whiney bitches. I don't like playing games where I know I'm going to lose but, its equally boring playing when you know you will win. Any person who isn't sad will agree with this, and comp stomps are ok but playing against the unpredictability of other humans is just A LOT better, and a lot more fun.

So........I'd like to have a good 4vrandoms, 3vrandoms, 2vrandoms even....or just against friends...

The only few players I look at and think "They're really good" are Blueline, FastBullet, Tinkerbell and Dracula (and arguably me)" Whys that??? Because they play against other humans, and aren't satisfied with retarded stuff like building 100 emplacements and letting the team mates win for you. Play in good games and you get better, play comp stomps and you won't be any good.

Gumpy
18 Mar 2009, 05:18pm
I would play except for nat errors, and I am far too lazy to open my ports.

Chêvouÿx
18 Mar 2009, 05:20pm
I wanted to bump this because well, with all the fun of competitive PvP we have some noobs who find fun in comp stomps.

Really now, where is the fun in beating AI? Most of the time you're guaranteed to win...

Also, its kind of stupid how people will not play UNLESS they are going to win. No one wants to lose but anyone heard of a fair game??? Make the teams fair and play, and don't drop like a whiney bitches. I don't like playing games where I know I'm going to lose but, its equally boring playing when you know you will win. Any person who isn't sad will agree with this, and comp stomps are ok but playing against the unpredictability of other humans is just A LOT better, and a lot more fun.

So........I'd like to have a good 4vrandoms, 3vrandoms, 2vrandoms even....or just against friends...

The only few players I look at and think "They're really good" are Blueline, FastBullet, Tinkerbell and Dracula (and arguably me)" Whys that??? Because they play against other humans, and aren't satisfied with retarded stuff like building 100 emplacements and letting the team mates win for you. Play in good games and you get better, play comp stomps and you won't be any good.

Amen and QFT.

But I'm not in your "good player" list for CoH? :toung:

Dracula
18 Mar 2009, 05:48pm

Not until people acutually play the campaigns and learn to play.

Example: Today someone decided that Brit Sappers could lead an infantry charge. [un-upgraded]

Fast Bullet
19 Mar 2009, 08:06am
The only few players I look at and think "They're really good" are Blueline, FastBullet, Tinkerbell and Dracula (and arguably me)"

Thats makes's my eyes watery and hits me right in the heart ,I banana you now whit respect :thumb::crazy: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LegalSmash
19 Mar 2009, 09:40am

Example: Today someone decided that Brit Sappers could lead an infantry charge. [un-upgraded]

LOL

Frostbyte
19 Mar 2009, 10:05am

Fail. Everyone knows your supposed to rush with Field Support trucks, Venomous-Fate style. (In hopes of not getting blown up, while still hoping to run over a few Nazi's)

Farmer Mick
19 Mar 2009, 12:20pm
im up for playing

Lux
19 Mar 2009, 02:54pm
Thats makes's my eyes watery and hits me right in the heart ,I banana you now whit respect :thumb::crazy: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ey Spaghetti you're good because you guys say no to comp stomps :thumb: (plus you play all the time ! :p)