PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft

Snowman694
21 Feb 2009, 07:19am
Who will the Detroit Lions take with the number 1st pick in the draft?...whoever it is they will fail just cuz its Detroit.

Please not a qb!

Determined2Win
21 Feb 2009, 07:32am
I could care less what everyone else chooses, I just hope the Bills choose a WR that won't be scared to jump in the middle of the field for a ball or possibly a great O-linemen. Our O-Line seems to shut down on our QB and give him no time to pass/block for our inside running game.

-D2W

Snowman694
21 Feb 2009, 07:57am
Well 4 the Lions we need everything! I just hope we get offense linemen cuz u will games in the trenches and we have none!

Italian Jew
21 Feb 2009, 10:56am
The Lions should go for an O=line man if there is a great option in this years draft. If not, they should go for a QB.. Let's face it; they will have another top 5 first round pick next year as well, so if they miss out on something now, there is always next year. :laugh:

ReneGade
21 Feb 2009, 06:00pm
The lions have a good wr, a good rb, but no one to throw Calvin the ball, they need a QB who can make plays. An O-lineman won;t be able to make that much of an impact if the QB throws pick even when not rushed, but the lions need so much its a tough choice. As far as QBs go you have Stafford and Sanchez neither of which im that impressed by. Next year you have Bradford probably who I liek better than this years choices and if he proves himself once again this year Teebow(personally I hope he shows he can be a Michael Vick caliber NFL QB but hes a really good person which the NFL needs). Personally as the lions id take OT Jason Smith out of Baylor and wait a year on QB.

I want the Ravens to take a good cb(their only defensive need) in round 1 and a wr(a need the ravens have had since they moved to baltimore) in round 2. Heres to hoping David or Jenkins fall to the Ravens pick.

Snowman694
21 Feb 2009, 08:26pm
Well your lucky...the Ravens have one of the top 3 defenses every year in the league, and defense is what you win champsionships. Also you just signed Lewis to a fat deal and put the franchise tag on Suggs so you are in pretty good shape.

Just please don't take a QB Detroit!

ReneGade
22 Feb 2009, 04:15pm
Yeah I love my team, my dad has a pair of season tickets but since im in VA for school i rarely get to go anymore, my brother usually goes, hes Whacko for Flacco, but we don;t have Ray back yet he still hasn;t signed on the dotted line.