PDA

View Full Version : Guitar hero world tour review

VacuumCleaner
20 Feb 2009, 02:01pm
well since i love the guitar hero series ill post my review of the newest here. My opinion of it is that it is one of the best game ever made but since this is a review ill have to go through all the pros and cons.
Pros: the new features like the drumset and microphone is a refreshment for the game, they make it so much fun to play it.
The songlist is freaking awesome with many good song though there are no iron maiden songs:(.
that you can make your own rockstar is awesome, with all the items you can customize the rockstar with.
Cons:there arent many cons but the drumset is way to sensitive its like if u hit the red then sometimes the yellow will be hit aswell. Another thing is that the graphics arent improved its the same old :censored: as in the third.
but overall the game is good and ill have to give it a 8/10:nuts:

Determined2Win
20 Feb 2009, 02:17pm
Song set list: +1
Equipment: -1 (Have a lot of trouble with my guitar strum/Drum set cymbals)
Matchmaking (Live): +1
Overall: +1

I'm more of a Gameplay > Graphics guy myself, but I do agree they could have been worked on more. I liked the song set list they came up with although some of the songs were from Rock Band: 2. I'm also most likely not going to buy Guitar Hero: Metallica when it comes out in March mainly because it already sounds like a fail game. I now need to find a replacement drum set and get my guitar strum fixed before I play again. 3.5/5 for the game overall.

-D2W

Demented
28 Feb 2009, 09:26pm
I have Guitar Hero World Tour for the Wii, I have to say it's very nice. I Enjoy it and it's very fun I just have the Guitar right now but looking to buy the Mic + the Drums soon.

I would rate it 8/10.

Good Game.