PDA

View Full Version : Map creators read here.

barackobama
6 Sep 2008, 07:30am
http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=49&pictureid=403

We are always happy when members of the community create great maps, but why just show it to us? and not the whole wide world???

We have a FPSBANANA studio group, where members of the community can upload their maps to the group, and build the ranking up of the group, and your map will get more known to other people around the world!

By uploading your great maps to the group, you'll help people to find great new map ideas, and they may even use your map!

This is a fantastic chance for you to also share your ideas with members of the community and other map makers, so check the group out @ http://www.fpsbanana.com/studios/20750

Make sure you sign up, and join the group, once you've joined you can upload your great maps to the group, and we will always know who made them :ohmy:

How to upload the map;

You first need to join our studio, by the link above.

Then when we get you set up you'll go to the main studio page and click the Releases link and from there you'll click the add map link and follow the submission requirements, just make sure you put our studio of who is releases it instead of independant.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself, or SpikedRocker who is the group manager.

Repus
6 Sep 2008, 09:59am
I edited ba_jail_rapeus_v2 there :thumbup:
Btw where is submissions? can't find any

SpikedRocker
6 Sep 2008, 10:01am
I edited ba_jail_rapeus_v2 there :thumbup:
Btw where is submissions? can't find any

Thanks Repus! Helps get us some exposure!

Eldest
6 Sep 2008, 10:12am
I haven't still set up an account @ fpsbanana, will do it...soon <_<

barackobama
6 Sep 2008, 10:24am
Well get going!

GrayFox
6 Sep 2008, 10:47am
Is that Marble contest for map making over? Because now Hammers working again, I wanted to try that out.

Marquis Posa
6 Sep 2008, 11:20am
Is that Marble contest for map making over? Because now Hammers working again, I wanted to try that out.
wrong thread?
but yes it is over and the sonic one won.

SpikedRocker
6 Sep 2008, 12:09pm
Garfield wanted me to clairify how to help us when submitting maps.

You first need to join our studio, by the link above.

Then when we get you set up you'll go to the main studio page and click the Releases link and from there you'll click the add map link and follow the submission requirements, just make sure you put our studio of who is releases it instead of independant.

When this is done, let me know you've done that so we can give you the points and credit.

If you have anymore questions about this let me know and I'll be happy to answers.

Spartan
7 Sep 2008, 04:32pm
im creating a zombie escape map atm, got a couple more ideas to... ill get round to it.

SpikedRocker
3 Mar 2009, 05:53pm
This is no longer in existance...just so you guys know. Please feel free to use this section of the forums to post your ideas, WIP's and final projects.

Paul
3 Mar 2009, 06:05pm
EDIT: whoops