PDA

View Full Version : Vents In PB

-SoReal
18 Feb 2009, 06:12pm
Ok, well most prison break maps have vents that either lead to armoury or outside. When I am a Ct, I usually take vents to be offlimits. But when I kill T's for being in vents, they complain.

Would I have to state that vents are offlimits or is that understood by almost everyone?

Italian Jew
18 Feb 2009, 06:23pm
You really don't have to say vents are off limits. Vents lead to weapons or an escape route, both of which are no-nos for prisoners. The prisoners re just griping about nothing if you plug them in the head in the vents.

trakaill
19 Feb 2009, 12:16am
T in vent dont have to be warn..but you could be nice and if they dont look threatening bring them back to prison..Ive had that happen when I was in vent before..

Repus
19 Feb 2009, 08:39am
Yea, just be nice and give them chance to backup so you don't get all the whine.

Jaffa
19 Feb 2009, 08:46am
I always find it easier to simply spam the basic rules at start of round, things like no vent, 1st cell, 2nd floor etc. Makes things a lot more easier

Axel
19 Feb 2009, 08:47am
It is up to you how you deal with it
If loads are in the vent Id suggest shooting them in the foot
If there is one on their own and they're sorry, again, shoot him in the foot and let him go
If they are annoying you then just kill them
It depends what mood you're in!

Blank
19 Feb 2009, 09:34am
If the vent is not an escape routes or lead to armoury, I don't shoot them. Whats the point? It's just a very cramped hallway in my opinion. On the other hand, if I get shot in a vent, I'm not too suprised..

Tcp-Kill
19 Feb 2009, 10:08am
Yeah, if you wish, you can instant kill them.

ReneGade
19 Feb 2009, 12:49pm
As long as they weren't ordered in by a CT they are considered hostile in vents by default.

Toxin
19 Feb 2009, 02:31pm
Guys, you forget that 70% of the players on PB don't even know how to spell "Common Sense". Give them the order every round to be safe. If you don't give them the order... well its up to you, but I wouldn't instatly kill the unless they have a weapon.

StrykerSwat
19 Feb 2009, 03:23pm
if someone is in vents its automaticlly not allowed because its mostly one thing from the rules
Escape

vents that leads to armory/close to armory, or outside,its for Ts to have a escape route

so in other words
vents are always offlimits since it leads to an escape route

Matt.
19 Feb 2009, 05:13pm
VENTS! (Serious Business) (Really for CT's);

So, if a T is in the Vent, you can warn or shoot, remember they are trying to escape, so it's up to you how you deal with it..

But remember, if they say they will go back, maybe spare them? but you don't have to!

-SoReal
19 Feb 2009, 06:21pm
Ok, but what if the vent has only one way out. Like the vent in Electric Large, you can't go back becuase you actually have to fall into the vent and the only way out is through the armoury.

What would you do?
Kill them...?
Let them stay in vent till round is over...?
Or let them come out of armoury and risk getting killed...?

Dracula
19 Feb 2009, 06:29pm
Kill them.

Metal
19 Feb 2009, 07:47pm
vents is a form of escape!!!!! if a ct tells the t no vents, than no vents......

jigglebelljr
19 Feb 2009, 09:07pm
I really think you should because becasue if you don't its not agaist the rules so when you kill them they would think it is a freekill so i think you should

Doctordan
19 Feb 2009, 09:09pm
vents are insta kill but be warned the bitching will follow soon after no joke

Mammal
20 Feb 2009, 04:48am
I really think you should because becasue if you don't its not agaist the rules so when you kill them they would think it is a freekill so i think you should

lulwhut :huh: