PDA

View Full Version : Hola, Mi Numbre Esta Slavic

Slavic
14 Sep 2007, 07:37pm
Hello, you can call me Slavic. I have been playin on your fine ass server for a lil while now and decided to actually register on the forums. I am from New Jersey, southern New Jersey that is, not the other part that smells.

So, anyways. Don't know much else to say, besides that I do not want Omega to post in my Thread. If he wants to say anything it can go in another thread.

He knows why :cool:

Haggard
14 Sep 2007, 08:40pm
:welcome:

Omega
14 Sep 2007, 09:03pm
You fail at Spanish.

Admins please delete this thread.

Slavic knows why.

Riggs
14 Sep 2007, 09:15pm
Welcome to the forums.

SOLANUM
14 Sep 2007, 09:17pm
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Sol :)

Falcon04
14 Sep 2007, 10:58pm
You fail at Spanish.

Slavic knows why.

Question mark?

VirDeBello
15 Sep 2007, 07:09am
lol And you think Southeren Jersey is better? Ya'll have wierd accents down there. And I don't know what part of northern Jersey you went to but it don't smell up here.

Hahaha welcome to the forums.

broncoty
15 Sep 2007, 01:08pm
You fail at Spanish.

Slavic knows why.

care to explain?

i speak german

Slavic
15 Sep 2007, 09:27pm
I only have to go as far north as Camden. Yea I said it, Camden. Check and Mate my good sir.

I'm from Atlantic County, where in Jersey are you my fellow from the great northern cities of Jersey.

Slavic
16 Sep 2007, 08:49am
Never saw My name is Earl but if this Camden in the show is a shit hole city then your right on target.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6555449/

NUMBER ONE IN DA HOOD

Master_Chief
16 Sep 2007, 10:02am
:welcome::welcome:
its good to have another jerzey boy on the server unless of course ur fruity and represent in a fruity way. cuz im from central jerzey. been a jerzey boy all my life. so slavic ....bienvinidos.

VirDeBello
16 Sep 2007, 02:27pm
Ahhhh.......Ima Jersey noob lmao from Linden, its northern I think? Hahaha whats good?

LitKey
16 Sep 2007, 02:49pm
El donda est en la río.

No idea what that means but someone once told me it.

I done speak not other language than English, yuk-yuk-yuk.

No, seriously, I suck at French. >.>

P.S. Camden as in Camden from My Name is Earl? <3 that show.

Actually, the Camden County in My Name Is Earl was named after the creator's son... no relation to Camden in NJ and 2 other places.