PDA

View Full Version : Lost in translation (2003)

Cranks
16 Feb 2009, 10:35am
Amazing film. A must watch i saw it just after it came out on dvd to little to remember much tho.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0335266/

Ms. Blargh
24 Feb 2009, 03:46pm
It is one of my Favorite movies, Bill Murray + Scarlett Johansen+ Japan+ Sophia Coppola= :love:

Red
24 Feb 2009, 03:53pm
I saw this film just after doing a summer semester in Tokyo during the summer of 2003 with my business school. I saw it with my fellow classmates from the Tokyo program once we got back to FLorida, it was eerily nostalgic and still is. I love it, one of my fav movies. Lots of "Inside jokes" that you wouldn't get unless you've lived/spent time in Japan.

Being able to speak Japanese made the Suntory Whiskey commercial shoot scene even more hilarious.

Ms. Blargh
24 Feb 2009, 03:57pm
I saw this film just after doing a summer semester in Tokyo during the summer of 2003 with my business school. I saw it with my fellow classmates from the Tokyo program once we got back to FLorida, it was eerily nostalgic and still is. I love it, one of my fav movies. Lots of "Inside jokes" that you wouldn't get unless you've lived/spent time in Japan.

Being able to speak Japanese made the Suntory Whiskey commercial shoot scene even more hilarious.

/envy

Cranks
13 Apr 2009, 01:08am
Bump

This film needs to be watched by all!