PDA

View Full Version : How much do you play here?

Haggard
13 Sep 2007, 01:09pm
Let us know how many hours per week you play on our servers. Also post any comments that you might have regarding this question.

Do you play only here?
Where else do you play and why?
What do we need to do to be your only spot of CSS gaming?

Zero001
13 Sep 2007, 02:10pm
I only play ZM servers, especially now that we have our own CS:S server.

Edo
13 Sep 2007, 02:30pm
couple months ago i saw something (zombie) in the server list i joined the server, since that im 90% ZM player

Haggard
13 Sep 2007, 02:39pm
couple months ago i saw something (zombie) in the server list i joined the server, since that im 90% ZM player

We are glad to have you!!! BTW you play more then 10-20 hrs/wk..........

James
13 Sep 2007, 02:41pm
Shamefully, I play on it more than 20 hours...

James
13 Sep 2007, 02:46pm
It's not shameful, it just proves that since you left school and conveniently forgot to apply for college, you've accomplished barely anything, which, y'know, is okay, so long as the soul thing isn't getting into the top10 on the servers and then worrying about losing that. xD

As long as I block Henda, and/or teamkill him, that's fine :P.

VirDeBello
13 Sep 2007, 03:08pm
2 hours a day on a regualar schedule unless I don't have school or such. Cheers. Yeah, I am a 99.99% ZM player, except when I go to the 60 Man UK zombie server. lol Cheers

P.S.-Cheers

P.S.S.-Cheers

SilentFox618
13 Sep 2007, 03:57pm
well now that schools back in, I'm not on as much. Probably in the 2-10 hour range now. This isn't the only place I play though, cause I like to play normal CS too (and the ZM server usually doesn't have that many ppl on when I'm on) Plus there's lots of regular CS servers that are basically ALWAYS full of ppl, so I join those (TrUservers for example). Plus zombie mod just hasn't been as fun lately... played most of the maps too much I guess (though some are still fun). But ZM is the only place I like to play Zombie mod :cool:

mew
13 Sep 2007, 04:33pm
me just like Edo.. curious what zombie mod was, started on unlimited ammo.. now only reload on ZM! played over 20+ then.. less now due to work.

jeN
13 Sep 2007, 04:40pm
Mm when I first started I played so much! Source and Zombie mod were both new to me and I loved it.

Now I don't play nearly as much. :( It isn't as fun anymore and the maps are eh lately. Though if I notice a few certain people in when I view server i'll come and play for like 2 hours. haha

Do A Barrel Roll!
13 Sep 2007, 04:45pm
I play here for several hours every day...

You guys are practically my extended-extended family

Riggs
13 Sep 2007, 05:04pm
20+ a week, which is a little much, I know.

I play here, on Krackhouse Rats Maps, and on Weapons of Mass Destruction, sometimes. I only play on Krackhouse anymore because I have so many friends there.

Shamefully, I play on it more than 20 hours...

It's not shameful, it just proves that since you left school and conveniently forgot to apply for college, you've accomplished barely anything, which, y'know, is okay, so long as the soul thing isn't getting into the top10 on the servers and then worrying about losing that. xD

It's alright, James, I did the same thing. I'm saving up some extra funds so that I have plenty of money for whatever I need while I'm in college. Taking a full year off of school.

Falcon04
13 Sep 2007, 07:12pm
I choose choice 5, too much.