;)

Chêvouÿx
16 Feb 2009, 06:19am
I CAN FINALLY PLAY COH!

Stickying your thread mNote. :-)

-Modgers

Woot, Modgers :clap:

P.S.
Why did you come into our channel and start singing? We were in the middle of a game :rant:

PotshotPolka
16 Feb 2009, 09:11am
I would of banned you from vent if I had known I would lose my powers for counterattacking. :evil:

trakaill
16 Feb 2009, 11:20am
its was venomous singing btw...you guys are just parteh poopers ;)

Slavic
16 Feb 2009, 05:42pm
just got the game last night. If anyone is hosting a game, throw me an invite

Modgers1
16 Feb 2009, 06:49pm
Rats...So far, looks like I can only play with Astrum, Obez, or Mikey. :rant:

-Modgers

Kennith
16 Feb 2009, 06:58pm
its was venomous singing btw...you guys are just parteh poopers ;)

If you want to talk about party pooping, you guys were the one who dragged 4 people in the middle of a COH game against other players from the community, vent is the means of communication. There are different lobbies for a good reason, and there is a fail spam channel for a reason, those who spam vent should receive the same punishment as other people who do spam vent and isn't an AO or CA. I'm sure if someone like Toxin were to go in his channel and started singing he would have most likely gotten kicked or banned.

I may be bitter or over reacting about this, but don't get me wrong, if it was any other time I would have laughed along with you guys, but I know full well one of us had COH in our comment and you guys decided that it'd be fun to go and drag the players in the channel into yours and ruin our game mid-way. I was then forced to alt-tab, ban venomous so he can get the message, move players back into their original channels and then apologize for something I didn't do.

I thank you Suri for moving us in the BD channel just in case any future "griefing" was going to come in play.

Moral of the story: Do not fucking disturb people when they play COH. They will get pissed.

mNote
17 Feb 2009, 12:20am
I CAN FINALLY PLAY COH!

Stickying your thread mNote. :-)

-Modgers

Was it thanks to my thread that you were able to play or did you just buy the game?