PDA

View Full Version : 100% Cage time

Simon [I R JAWZ]
15 Feb 2009, 03:48am
in some maps, like foxriver. the ct's always tells us to go to the cage, and then we go there....'
and then they do a weapons check on us.. and mostley after that, the ct's go camping somewhere, and they leave us in the cage locked up

__________________________________________________ ________________________

(50 % Cage time only)

if this rule could be enforced (above)
then would many players get happy, and maybe more will come and play in the SG servers

Ganzta
15 Feb 2009, 06:21am
There are like 7 threads made on this already. Yes, the CTs like camp and lock you up somewhere.

There is no rules against cts camping as long as they open the cells and give instructions. This is a role playing server keep it in mind.
If you're sick of it, just don't listen to the CTs and zerg rush them or hide somewhere; that is especially easy in foxriver.

SneakySnake
15 Feb 2009, 07:43am
I hate going ot cage as T, thats why I play CT and yell at you to get out! Unless its Razor_v2 or Razor_v6 where your not allowed in cage because of floor. I agree here that 100% cage time should not be allowed, because players may lose interest in going to big cage everyround, where they have a high chance of getting martyroomed or killed because you beside a player who has a gun.

Axel
15 Feb 2009, 08:49am
Fail thread
Here is how it stands
CT's job is to keep you in one place to manage you all
T's job is to rebel
You have a problem with an order?
You don't have to listen, you stand a chance at getting killed but you do NOT have to listen
Rebel and kill the CT's if you hate their orders

tank40175
15 Feb 2009, 10:40am
The whole concept of forcing to cage whole round should not be allowed. That is just like not opening cells. Zerg rush fails because of AWP campers from across map. Not much running at them with a knife can do about that. As well as CT's giving the crouch order all the time, which should not be allowed because it's not fair to those without mic. It cuts out a form of communication, and we do not require CT's to have a mic for the same reason. Also warning shots are hardly ever given, all shoot to kill right off, so this is not a fail thread, just brings out problems with the rule structure of the sever, that continue on because noone will address it with anything but "rush them".

Bubbles
15 Feb 2009, 10:49am
LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW

STAB A MOTHERFUCKER IN THE ASS

trakaill
15 Feb 2009, 11:22am
Fail thread
Here is how it stands
CT's job is to keep you in one place to manage you all
T's job is to rebel
You have a problem with an order?
You don't have to listen, you stand a chance at getting killed but you do NOT have to listen
Rebel and kill the CT's if you hate their orders

Not really...Ct's job is to guard the prison,,the WHOLE prison...now putting all the T's in a room barely enough to fit them all is retarded and ruins the game play..

LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW

STAB A MOTHERFUCKER IN THE ASS

Thats easy to say since your hardly ever T..especially since the CT's have been allowed to do anything they want..
that was about the last time I played T with you...when it was still good..

But as said before no one cares...at least not the people that should...

Cooki3Monsta
15 Feb 2009, 11:54am
I agree with all these comments. I find it highly retarded to make all the t's go to the cage. Sure PB brought us alot of players but I found it a stupid / mildly fun server.

Dracula
15 Feb 2009, 12:52pm
Not really...Ct's job is to guard the prison,,the WHOLE prison...now putting all the T's in a room barely enough to fit them all is retarded and ruins the game play..

Thats easy to say since your hardly ever T..especially since the CT's have been allowed to do anything they want..
that was about the last time I played T with you...when it was still good..

But as said before no one cares...at least not the people that should...

Lets just get this out of the way if your gonna say its a Role play sever then we can keep you in your cells the whole game so it really isnt.

I dont know what server you play on but I rarley see you on either of the PB's.

The Ct's cant do anything they want. Im really starting to wonder what dillusional world your in because the CT's are quite restricted.

Finally mabey its not that they dont care its that your ideas arnt good ones or your just annoying as fuck and since youve said it soo many times how about you give it up?

trakaill
15 Feb 2009, 02:18pm
Idiots...*sigh*

Most people that play T do agree with it..many people that play CT's agree too..I nerver seen you on PB and I use to live in that server all the way up until it got stupid..
I dont know why you think your opinion is so important and why you hang around PB threads, as your post are retarded most of the time...and you have no fucking clue about anything going on in PB...

Dracula
15 Feb 2009, 02:29pm
Idiots...*sigh*

Most people that play T do agree with it..many people that play CT's agree too..I nerver seen you on PB and I use to live in that server all the way up until it got stupid..
I dont know why you think your opinion is so important and why you hang around PB threads, as your post are retarded most of the time...and you have no fucking clue about anything going on in PB...

:clap::clap::clap:

I dont think my oppion is all too important just more then yours :D
I just post my thoughts.

I play a Lot you can ask almost anyone there the 2 out of about 5 severs I usually play on.
If my posts are also so retarded why spend your non retarded posts on them?????

Lux
18 Feb 2009, 05:57pm
I agree really. Its not CTs obligation to create fun but its not Ts obligation to rebel either. Guards can do their job, Ts can do their time. If both do this then its going to be pretty boring no? "Go to cage" ..."Ok". *round draw*.

What is annoying about CTs is that they EXPECT Ts to rebel, and use this as an excuse to put them in a situation where they are almost forced to rebel or indure the boredom. However the CTs are pointing awps at you from all over the place so its unfair.

I think CTs should do more, and if you don't like what the CTs do then you can not rebel and when they ask for last request say "I want to sit here and end the round". Until they wise up you are allowed to do nothing, if they kill you at the end for doing nothing because its "boring" the fact is that they are also boring and I would ban them for it.

trakaill
19 Feb 2009, 12:18am
I agree really. Its not CTs obligation to create fun but its not Ts obligation to rebel either. Guards can do their job, Ts can do their time. If both do this then its going to be pretty boring no? "Go to cage" ..."Ok". *round draw*.

What is annoying about CTs is that they EXPECT Ts to rebel, and use this as an excuse to put them in a situation where they are almost forced to rebel or indure the boredom. However the CTs are pointing awps at you from all over the place so its unfair.

I think CTs should do more, and if you don't like what the CTs do then you can not rebel and when they ask for last request say "I want to sit here and end the round". Until they wise up you are allowed to do nothing, if they kill you at the end for doing nothing because its "boring" the fact is that they are also boring and I would ban them for it.

nicely put!

yet people like dracula dont understand....brain shrunk at birth...

CandleJack
19 Feb 2009, 05:52am
i hate it when im T and this happens however i see why the cts do it, if we let a free roam in foxriver we almost always die. however we cannot leave them in there all the time because the Ts can kill us from inside the cage some how. :puke: That sickens me because theyre in a cage and we are outside

trakaill
19 Feb 2009, 01:23pm
i hate it when im T and this happens however i see why the cts do it, if we let a free roam in foxriver we almost always die. however we cannot leave them in there all the time because the Ts can kill us from inside the cage some how. :puke: That sickens me because theyre in a cage and we are outside

well thats the thing not spending the whole round in the cage doesnt mean free roam they are other alternatives..

Lux
19 Feb 2009, 03:22pm
well thats the thing not spending the whole round in the cage doesnt mean free roam they are other alternatives..

Yes.

Thing is CTs need to get off their lazy asses......

Jazz
20 Feb 2009, 10:32am
Hey!.... I know maybe we could remove AWP so all CT's are not going to camp so hard!!!:eek:

MrGall
20 Feb 2009, 12:09pm
thats the point of prison break!!! LMFAO

mNote
20 Feb 2009, 04:21pm
Don't blame the CTs for not being creative.

You guys complain about free-killing to the point where no one wants to play CT anymore. And if a person did play CT, they restrict everyone to one area so that they don't risk getting banned for free-killing accusations.

Blame yourselves.

Bubbles
24 Feb 2009, 11:23pm
if you dont like it, stab them, how fucking difficult is that?

tank40175
25 Feb 2009, 05:59am
It can be very difficult when they are all camping from across the map with awps. You can't knife someone with an awp from 50 yards away. How hard is that to figure out? <3 u Bubbles, but that is everyone's response to these threads, and quite frankly noone takes the time to think it through. These are legit complaints that can be fixed, but noone will take action, or even try to improve it. I've tried and have gotten changes before, just to have them reversed all over agian. Even though they worked well, and made gameplay fun for all. That is why I am almost never in PB anymore, and continue to avoid, unless called upon to deal with the rule breakers.

Hotshot
25 Feb 2009, 06:00am
Hmm, My to penneths worth is this: Sending a T to the cage for a round is ok but NOT every single round, I mean usually when I go on one of our Pb servers at least one ct goes "GET THE FUCK TO THE CAGE OR I'LL SHOOT" Aye I admit sometimes we do some things like simon says but still it gets very monotonous and boring very quickly.

SoulKeeper
11 Apr 2009, 11:35pm
Whenever I'm a CT, I try to reduce this...
However, I have had times where one single CT said "No, stfu. I wanna camp somewhere where they can't get me. lololol."
There needs to be a camping rule... It's very ridiculous.

MtrxMn
19 Apr 2009, 01:21pm
I hate it when we all go to cage and ts rebel one at a time and get killed by one of the many awpers constantly scoping us.

SneakySnake
19 Apr 2009, 04:20pm
Whenever I'm a CT, I try to reduce this...
However, I have had times where one single CT said "No, stfu. I wanna camp somewhere where they can't get me. lololol."
There needs to be a camping rule... It's very ridiculous.

I hate it when we all go to cage and ts rebel one at a time and get killed by one of the many awpers constantly scoping us.

The fuck is with all the bumping?

Please die.

SpEeD
19 Apr 2009, 07:53pm
The fuck is with all the bumping?

Please die.

The fuck is with all your useless posts?

Please die.