PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 Review (HORRIBLE GAME!)

Bad Dog
14 Feb 2009, 01:12pm
J/k my title mislead you! Fallout 3 is an amazing game where you can do what you want when you want WHO YOU WANT! Dont like that guy standing over there, "Looking at you!?" Shoot 'im in the face! Dont like that town there? BLOW IT Sky Effing High! The only downside is..Well..see that whore over there? the one with the name so odd even a stripper says WTF!? Yea..well you 'can' have "sex" with ""HER"" (wink wink) Buutt, if by sex, your thinking fade to a black screen and watch time pass and then wake up with her laying on a bed, then ya, have ALL THE SEX YOU WANT! Its the equivilent of a 30th wedding anniversery. Nuff said. But this game is great. Amazing locations, great characters, Liam Neesons your #$%&ING DAD!!, and the gameplay is superb. Enemies differ from gay reveling raiders too HOLY #$%& WTF WAS THAT THING!? And V.A.T.S is amazing. OMG I went on the PB server and tryed to use V.A.T.S to pull off a headshot, when time didnt completely stop and I didnt zoom in on his head just enough to see the booger hanging from his nose, I was CONFOUNDED! THen I rememberd that CSS didnt swing that way, so I killed myself :P. All in all, great game, great settings, GREAT levels, and moments when you just WTF ZOMG shit yo pants. Ghadd dont even get me started how scared I was of the..nevermind..you'll see..lets just say it left me like this:twitch:....Muhaha....Hahah..MUHAHAH!!!

From your neighborhood Cheefer of teh Reefer, BAD DAWG. Now go do somthing you lazy ass Mungos.

Huwajux
15 Feb 2009, 11:09am
Whoa! That's one hell of a review you got there. Next time please use the enter key.

I feel used after reading that. :(

Chêvouÿx
15 Feb 2009, 11:10am
Whoa! That's one hell of a review you got there. Next time please use the enter key.

I feel used after reading that. :(

qft

SilentGuns
17 Feb 2009, 01:20pm
Im left thinking ...the fuck..? My mind feels so violated...

Lux
17 Feb 2009, 04:46pm
You need to be a certain type of guy to like a game like this, and I'm not that guy so I hate it.

Votefail.
25 Feb 2009, 07:21pm
i liked it and the review was kinda like O.O wtf?