PDA

View Full Version : Fable 2 - Knothide Island

Justice...
13 Feb 2009, 02:16pm
Ok, so i just bought knothide island 1 hour before bedtime last night, and on that 1 hour i completed it all

Seriously, it aint worth 800 points.
You come to 1 little island with 3 quests, 3 shops, 1 stall, and 2 houses. The shops are:

Cosmetican - different dyes + skinny potion (-20% -40% -60% and a rare -80%. They dont help as good as you thought tho) and some potions which make u taller or smaller

Stone cutter - can remove augments on NON LEGENDARY weapons (that blows) and also sell some knothide only augments, all of them sucks.

Mystery shop - you trade items for items, basically. Its limited what you get, and its not good either. The best thing ive gotten is a axe with 99 damage.. Daichi owns it

Then you get 3 quests, first is to melt the ice using a sun totem, then you must make it rain using storm totem, then you must make it freeze using ice/snow totem (forgot name) =P

You can also resurrect your dog here, which is the best thing.

Anyhow, if you dont want to waste money, Knothide Island is not worth it

ReneGade
13 Feb 2009, 04:25pm
Thanks for the heads up, i wasn't captivated enough by the main game to warrant buying it anyway tho. Fable 1 had a much better story and smoother more interesting gameplay than the new one.

Crimson
13 Feb 2009, 06:06pm
I enjoyed it.

They should have added more to it but more houses! More to add to My Empire!!!

Justice...
13 Feb 2009, 06:37pm
I enjoyed it.

They should have added more to it but more houses! More to add to My Empire!!!

yea it was cool with something new, just that it took so little time to finish it.

Anyhow how many houses do you got in each regions? i feel like im missing something, only get 21k gold every 5 min =( not enuff!!!

Crimson
14 Feb 2009, 10:24am
yea it was cool with something new, just that it took so little time to finish it.

Anyhow how many houses do you got in each regions? i feel like im missing something, only get 21k gold every 5 min =( not enuff!!!

21K? Lmao, how many houses do you own?

Justice...
14 Feb 2009, 11:38am
21K? Lmao, how many houses do you own?

all that i have found:P altough my rents are on 0%, except from some in bowerstone which is -50% :P

Caution
14 Feb 2009, 02:37pm
This doesn't have anything to do with Knothide Island...but can somebody tell me what happens when you are in the Spire and you refuse to follow the guys orders? It says you lose memory or something like that, but what the hell does that actually do?

ReneGade
14 Feb 2009, 03:28pm
This doesn't have anything to do with Knothide Island...but can somebody tell me what happens when you are in the Spire and you refuse to follow the guys orders? It says you lose memory or something like that, but what the hell does that actually do?

You lose exp, it drains out of you and is permanently lost. Its not worth doing.

Caution
14 Feb 2009, 04:17pm
You lose exp, it drains out of you and is permanently lost. Its not worth doing.

Oh ok, thanks.

Caution
14 Feb 2009, 04:22pm
Yeah but you can easily get the amount back.

Neither option is worth doing, but one doesn't outweigh the other.

I forget; do you gain evil points by doing what he says and good points by not listening?

Justice...
14 Feb 2009, 04:51pm
I forget; do you gain evil points by doing what he says and good points by not listening?

yea :P you loose some exp, easy to get back, if u kill that dude u get 50 evil points, if u dont, u get 50 good points=P altough good points is easy to get back aswell, just go to bowerstone, sometimes there's a beggar on the bridge, give him like 500k cash and u get 5k good points

also the 50 silver key chest which is found in fairfax castle sucks. The reward is 50,000 gold

Justice...
15 Feb 2009, 06:16am
Awww, only 50k? That's nothing to me at the moment.

I was hoping something good would be in there.

yea me too, and its harder to get all 50 keys than getting all 50 gargoyles:P

Oh yea, u got the gargoyle reward? its pretty sweet

Justice...
15 Feb 2009, 12:29pm
Yeah, but I'm not going to use it.

Red Dragon > All

where do u get Red Dragon? =/

edit nvm, westcliff shooting range :P even worse

Bad Dog
17 Feb 2009, 05:05pm

Dude I always play the good guy, so I drained ALLL my exp into Magic spells and I rape face know, plus I easily got a lot back killing everything

Justice...
17 Feb 2009, 06:40pm
Dude I always play the good guy, so I drained ALLL my exp into Magic spells and I rape face know, plus I easily got a lot back killing everything

Will sucks, i like melee =) Altough i use ranged when i get low on hp, cuz of my augmeeeeeeents <3<3

I discarded all will, it makes me blue =(

Bad Dog
18 Feb 2009, 06:13am
lol ya makes you loook like an addict to electro shock thats so awsome

Justice...
18 Feb 2009, 06:16am
lol ya makes you loook like an addict to electro shock thats so awsome

oh thats right.. you were 13 :) well, i think its FFFFFFFugly!! just like you, pretty much..

Jimbo
18 Feb 2009, 04:06pm
ooo there a new one gotta buy it =D

Justice...
19 Feb 2009, 07:30am
ooo there a new one gotta buy it =D

if you mean new Fable, wtf? follow time :P

if you mean knothide island: its just a douche bad new download for fable 2, it sucks. Really :) But buy it if you got money to waste