PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] Remove VIP excape

jigglebelljr
12 Feb 2009, 03:34pm
hi I love excape and i am really getting frustrated with all the gliches and double spawn of VIP's and VIP noobs who just kill themselves becasue there jerks please take my advice into consideration many people have been complaining about VIP excape and i think thats why not many people play on the server at night. Thankyou for your time

Determined2Win
12 Feb 2009, 03:38pm
VIP noobs who just kill themselves becasue there jerks

Funny how I never see that and I'm probably on there more than you. I personally love the VIP mod although others may not. It allows me to take a break from normal escape and play towards a goal of protecting someone else but also myself at the same time. If you want to play normal escape, just go to the first one, end of story?

-D2W

Jaffa
12 Feb 2009, 04:22pm
Server is almost full right now at UK nighttime...

Also, its been ,uch more active than Escape 2 ever was

jigglebelljr
12 Feb 2009, 05:42pm
In my eyes i am very active and when i go on there are no one on and it getts really frustrated with all teh gliches when you are a zombie and you can have a vip zombiem and a reg human vip and the zombie vip takes out your whole team

Ganzta
12 Feb 2009, 06:15pm
In my eyes i am very active and when i go on there are no one on and it getts really frustrated with all teh gliches when you are a zombie and you can have a vip zombiem and a reg human vip and the zombie vip takes out your whole team

you can't really complain about the server when you are on when no one's there...
but i get what your trying to said
there are some problems in the server that needs to be fixed, but it doesn't make sense to take down the entire server

DoubleSb
12 Feb 2009, 06:38pm

There's a Zombie Vip....?
And Jiggle, who's these people complaining?

Repus
12 Feb 2009, 07:28pm
vip escape is best server. Vip escape is nice add to normal escape since normal is so boring and 2 vip's and sometimes zombie vip makes it even more fun. You are mean person if you want to ruin our vip fun just bc you don't realize to go escape 1 if you like it so much.

Caution
12 Feb 2009, 08:48pm
And Jiggle, who's these people complaining?

http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13586

trakaill
12 Feb 2009, 09:30pm
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13586

nobody is complaining about vip in that thread :twitch: but VIP is awesome jiggle you fail..at just about everything on css..the only prob right now with vip is when they are two vip spwaning...only problem I see....

Tcp-Kill
13 Feb 2009, 12:39am
Yeah, some people will not like VIP, but some will. It's like marmite, love it or loathe it. Personally i think its great, and i enjoy having it back.

Psyche
13 Feb 2009, 05:38am
I don't like VIP, but I am not asking for it to be removed.

SilentGuns
13 Feb 2009, 11:17am
nobody is complaining about vip in that thread :twitch: but VIP is awesome jiggle you fail..at just about everything on css..the only prob right now with vip is when they are two vip spwaning...only problem I see....

One of the VIP is a decoy , the other is the real one as I was told.

Determined2Win
13 Feb 2009, 01:05pm
nobody is complaining about vip in that thread :twitch:

Wrong, the knives do glitch from time to time after the rounds restarts one after another. I've talked to Spiked about this already and I hope he's doing something to fix it.

Metal
13 Feb 2009, 01:08pm
if you hate vip go to the other one

jigglebelljr
13 Feb 2009, 01:43pm
ok i like VIP excape but i just want to have fun and it is just not fun if every round the vip dies teh first 10 seconds and zombies that have no weapons and vip zombies that take out the whole ct team if we don't want to take the server down then could you just make some fixing on teh server and i will be satisfied thankyou

jigglebelljr
13 Feb 2009, 01:44pm
I don't want to sound like the bad person i am just concerned

Frostbyte
13 Feb 2009, 02:05pm
I don't want to sound like the bad person i am just concerned

What are you concerned about? People enjoy the server.

Toxin
13 Feb 2009, 03:17pm
Silent_guns;151701']One of the VIP is a decoy , the other is the real one as I was told.

What are you concerned about? People enjoy the server.

Exactly, people like it. You don't. It stays, I myself love it.

jigglebelljr
13 Feb 2009, 03:39pm
ok then forget teh whole thing it does't matter

trakaill
13 Feb 2009, 06:59pm
Silent_guns;151701']One of the VIP is a decoy , the other is the real one as I was told.

wrong! most the time if either dies round ends..sometime it doesnt if he gets stabbed but then the zomb has VIP physics..
The knife thing..Ive seen it happen on other server not just VIP..when round restarts twice in a row some people will spawn with out their knife..well if you or on a zombie server and you happen to be the spawning zombie..you are out of luck...

Hazardous
13 Feb 2009, 07:34pm
ok then forget teh whole thing it does't matter

Sorry, to get off topic but could you PLEASE spell the word 'the' correctly?

jigglebelljr
13 Feb 2009, 08:32pm
sorry i was typeing fast my bad

Hazardous
13 Feb 2009, 08:37pm
sorry i was typeing fast my bad

Thank you for the explanation! :heh:

jigglebelljr
13 Feb 2009, 08:51pm
no prob lol

Hellz
15 Feb 2009, 02:27pm
Are you kidding me its better then escape sometimes

*Queen VenomousFate*
15 Feb 2009, 04:52pm
VIP Escape will stay.

jigglebelljr
16 Feb 2009, 03:52pm
why you did't even get into the disgution you can't reject my post no

Caution
16 Feb 2009, 05:10pm
Rap battle?

Froggy
16 Feb 2009, 07:29pm
VIP Escape is the best mod. Its much mroe fun because you have to protect the VIP and yourself. Makes it more challenging

Mikey
16 Feb 2009, 07:39pm
Jiggle, am not trying to flame you but WTF!
The server has been doing AWESOME since I came up with the idea of getting it back.
Glitches happen, they always will. It's like something fucks up and u want to get it away. Why? When the ventrilo goes down we don't whine about shutting it down and switch to team speak. What we do is wait till it goes up and keep on using it till it goes down again.
My point being. VIP escape is a mod, a script mod. It is hard to make one perfect. And as far as I know were the one of the few is not the only one to have it. So we should be happy with what we got.

After all man of the old admins such as my self, joined the community because of it.
WORD

juku
16 Feb 2009, 08:34pm
For now I think the majority wants VIP escape to stay. Also a decision was made already so I'm going to lock this thread.