PDA

View Full Version : Camping in PB

Psyche
11 Feb 2009, 05:24pm
I am really sick of people just saying, 'go to the pool and dont get out.' Then the whole team just camps, I think we need to make a rule that you have to at least see the t's in order to make things fair, I was in PB today, and everyone went to the sauna, and one guy with an AWP just shot anyone that came out, making it impossible for the t's to win. We need to implement some sort of rule to make things less boring in PB, or scrap the whole server.

Dracula
11 Feb 2009, 06:12pm
I am really sick of people just saying, 'go to the pool and dont get out.' Then the whole team just camps, I think we need to make a rule that you have to at least see the t's in order to make things fair, I was in PB today, and everyone went to the sauna, and one guy with an AWP just shot anyone that came out, making it impossible for the t's to win. We need to implement some sort of rule to make things less boring in PB, or scrap the whole server.

Its no where nere impossible heres a couple tactics that can work.

1. wait in your cell for a lil while hide so they dont see you then come out and cause havok.

2.During the confusion of getting you too a place you and a few other mabey rush the teleport or vents.

3.Mass attack in the begining [fails a LOT]

There are more but im too lazy to type them.

Edit: This is also not worth scraping a server over.

Psyche
11 Feb 2009, 06:17pm
I am not saying scrap the server because of this, I am saying scrap the server because it is just a major hassle, most of our bans now are for PB.

Dracula
11 Feb 2009, 06:19pm
I am not saying scrap the server because of this, I am saying scrap the server because it is just a major hassle, most of our bans now are for PB.

And kill SG's most popular servers?

Chêvouÿx
11 Feb 2009, 06:20pm

Quote for the fucking truth.

Anyways, on topic: Take Drac's tips :tape:

Italian Jew
11 Feb 2009, 06:33pm
It is annoying, but if the CTs want to be pussies, then let them be pussies. It will just take longer or better tactics to kill them, or you can do what I do and join the CTs and create different orders so those campers have a better chance of getting a knife in the ass.

Ganzta
11 Feb 2009, 07:23pm
3.Mass attack in the begining [fails a LOT]

Surprisingly, it works really well if the entire team rushes

Frostbyte
11 Feb 2009, 07:30pm
Camping in PB

Well, Armory camping and such is really reallly really annoying, but its legit.

CT's migrating all T's into an enclosed space and camping, not sure if its legit.

Milosevic
11 Feb 2009, 07:39pm
But certain maps are ridiculous like electric large were it takes to cts to kill the entire t team because there is only one pistol

mNote
12 Feb 2009, 01:35am
PB is a role playing server, Psyche. It has no objectives which makes it a "hang out" server and you can do whatever you want.

You guys just have to be creative or at least get some skills or balls or just all agree to suicide rush as a T.

There shouldn't be anymore complaints about PB than there already is.

And yes, as blunt as it sounds, PB not having any objectives and the imbalance of early power makes it a hassle as an enjoyable server.

ReneGade
12 Feb 2009, 08:29am
Just roll with their orders for a bit and usually with 2-1:30 left they will have you do something else, the time between places is a great time to just disappear into another room or vents .

Most of the fun of PB is relaxing but as a prisoner the harder the odds you overcome the better you feel about actually pulling it off.

-ReneGade

Psyche
12 Feb 2009, 08:33am
And kill SG's most popular servers?

If I wanted to scrap the escape severs I would have said something, on topic, if it truly cannot apply rules, I say we scrap the server, it just brings nothing but trouble and rarely has no problems when I am on. It may not matter to you dracula, but you don't need to enforce the rules, and constantly watch the server to make everything goes by the book.

Bullet Wound
12 Feb 2009, 08:44am
Psyche seems to complain a lot....

Anyways putting Ts in one area and keeping them there is legit, the CTs objective is to keep the Ts in check, it never says they need to be there babysitters and be fun (although when i'm CT i enjoy doing creative things). Camping armoury is also legit and for the most part needed, why wouldn't the CTs gaurd the most important place with their life?

The only problem is (and im pretty sure Psyche is really only referring to Electric Large) is that the armoury is too hard to get into, why do you think they don't camp armoury in...i dunno say alcatraz, CTs will always camp in the most defend-able are, in electric large it just happens to be the armoury .

If you hate the PB servers so much Psyche just stop playing them, no need to scrap them just because some people can't handle the game.

Justice...
12 Feb 2009, 09:01am

now, if you want it gone, why play on it? ^^

also IRL (taking the IRL thing since PB is RP) like if the prisoner is going to play soccer, the guards will GUARD IT just like the CTs guard the Ts. Of course, killing them is a silly thing, unless they can do a big threat to the guards, but even if PB is RP, its also CSS, and in CSS u kill, so yea, killing would be fair.

Italian Jew
12 Feb 2009, 10:20am
It may not matter to you dracula, but you don't need to enforce the rules, and constantly watch the server to make everything goes by the book.

Hell I'd watch over the PB servers, but I wouldn't pay to do it. Since you do pay, just play on servers you enjoy.

trakaill
12 Feb 2009, 11:12am
we all know our PB server became retarded a few month back..and nobody is gonna change it..so lets not complain abotu anymore..like italian said just go on servers you enjoy

DoubleSb
12 Feb 2009, 12:16pm
we all know our PB server became retarded a few month back..and nobody is gonna change it..so lets not complain abotu anymore..like italian said just go on servers you enjoy

QTF

Psyche
12 Feb 2009, 12:36pm
I do go to servers I enjoy, except when I go to see the info in one of the pb servers when there are no admins on their is a 99.9% chance that someone is being a dick.

Dracula
12 Feb 2009, 01:02pm
If I wanted to scrap the escape severs I would have said something, on topic, if it truly cannot apply rules, I say we scrap the server, it just brings nothing but trouble and rarely has no problems when I am on. It may not matter to you dracula, but you don't need to enforce the rules, and constantly watch the server to make everything goes by the book.

The same could have been argued when it was just the Zombie servers for Breakfloor or Escape.

And you dont need to enforce shit if its soo much of a burden then dont play on the servers or use your admin there

And if your going to go on and say that as an admin you should then dont complain soo much.

Harpr33t
12 Feb 2009, 02:59pm
Psyche seems to complain a lot....

Anyways putting Ts in one area and keeping them there is legit, the CTs objective is to keep the Ts in check, it never says they need to be there babysitters and be fun (although when i'm CT i enjoy doing creative things). Camping armoury is also legit and for the most part needed, why wouldn't the CTs gaurd the most important place with their life?

The only problem is (and im pretty sure Psyche is really only referring to Electric Large) is that the armoury is too hard to get into, why do you think they don't camp armoury in...i dunno say alcatraz, CTs will always camp in the most defend-able are, in electric large it just happens to be the armoury .

If you hate the PB servers so much Psyche just stop playing them, no need to scrap them just because some people can't handle the game.

Lol Bullet I have never ever seen you on the T team so I see where your coming from .....

Psyche
12 Feb 2009, 02:59pm
And you dont need to enforce shit if its soo much of a burden then dont play on the servers or use your admin there and if your going to go on and say that as an admin you should then dont complain soo much.

I really have NO idea what you just said. I love it when people tell me I complain so much, this is what, my second thread about complaining about anything, sorry constrictive criticism is looked down upon so much. :/

Dracula
12 Feb 2009, 03:03pm
I really have NO idea what you just said. I love it when people tell me I complain so much, this is what, my second thread about complaining about anything, sorry constrictive criticism is looked down upon so much. :/

Wow do you not read?

Psyche
12 Feb 2009, 03:18pm
Wow do you not read?

Sorry it sounded like, youcomplaintoomuchonlygototheserversyouwanttogotor awrlolkthxbai. COMMA'S ARE YOUR FWIEND

CandleJack
12 Feb 2009, 03:51pm

i was in that game to! i got freshat because i was afk and was moving towards it his name was rast or something really gay we need to do something aboujt having them camp a WHOLE round

Bullet Wound
12 Feb 2009, 09:19pm
Lol Bullet I have never ever seen you on the T team so I see where your coming from .....

Actually i do play Terrorist, however i rarely end up rebelling.

How the hell is what your saying constructive in any way/shape or form?

Please point out your constructiveness....sounds more like your just bitching about how much you hate pb.

trakaill
12 Feb 2009, 09:27pm
well he does have a point about gay CT's but still its not gonna change so..

Psyche
13 Feb 2009, 05:31am
Suggesting rules isn't constructive? My bad, sorry for making a thread that has some sort of troll magnet. if you don't have anything to contribute without being a dick about it just don't post, but I guess that is just to hard ask for, I mean, we ARE on the Internet right?

Bullet Wound
13 Feb 2009, 07:44am
Psyche you didn't suggest any rules all you said is "We need to implement some sort of rule", thats not helpful, thats saying you want a solution but don't know what should be solved to do it. Therefore all you are really doing is complaining.

BTW you being very defensive now.

Bullet Wound
13 Feb 2009, 07:46am
And i'm not being a dick....

Psyche
13 Feb 2009, 08:09am
I think we need to make a rule that you have to at least see the t's in order to make things fair

This isn't a rule I suggested, really it isn't. If I can't get someone else to contribute something that isn't trolling, I think we should just lock and/or remove the thread.

Psyche
13 Feb 2009, 08:21am
I didn't mean you were a dick bullet, I don't want to mention any names so I'll just leave it at that.
Stood iPod won't edit my post so I made a dp...

juku
13 Feb 2009, 11:22am
I'm just going to lock this.

There is no rules against cts camping as long as they open the cells and give instructions. This is a role playing server keep it in mind.