PDA

View Full Version : 104 MLB Players Tested Possitive For Drug Use (2003 Drug Screening)

Determined2Win
11 Feb 2009, 01:31pm
One of those 104 players is Alex Rodriguez now with the New York Yankees. I'm sure as time goes on, more and more well known names will be brought out in public for all eyes to see. Anywho, A-Rod had an exclusive interview with baseball annalist Peter Gammons, where he acknowledges the fact that he took "some drug/s" (As he was to "naive" to remember what he even took at the time) to increase his big league play. Here's a little video from a Boston RedSox fan (Booo) who completely insults A-Rod by using a voice over to mess with the actual conversation with Peter Gammons. I found it to be pretty hilarious although I'm a Yankees fan myself.

Enjoy: zbUR3IthKWA

-D2W

andre1028
12 Feb 2009, 05:12pm
ROFL

Red
12 Feb 2009, 08:28pm
baseball lol

ReneGade
13 Feb 2009, 09:59am
Anyone else notice it appeared right after the phelps story when baseball had been shifted out of focus for about a month and when I'm sure Bud Selig was hoping it would get back in view? I'm very suspicious of the timing of the release.

Red
17 Feb 2009, 09:35am
It's all a bullshit distraction by the media so we just turn our heads while this monstrosity of a stimulus/pork bill gets passed which is full of other addendums and policies that otherwise wouldn't get approved if it weren't tagged on to this 1000+ page sack of shit and Obama didn't keep screaming *OMG WE'RE GOING TO DIE, GREAT DEPRESSION BAW BAW"

ReneGade
17 Feb 2009, 12:48pm
I want A-Rod to submit to a steroid test now to prove that hes clean now, then I would forgive him and tell him to get back tot playing.