PDA

View Full Version : chat=broken

HankTheTank
9 Sep 2007, 05:56pm
chat is broken...i think 3 people over loaded it (aka me contempt and pancakebatter:P)we were chatting and all of a sudden it jsut crashed :P and it hasnt recovered...so you shuld either take it out or fix it

(and i put it in announcements cuz i didnt know where else it could go)

contempt
9 Sep 2007, 06:07pm
It's been broken for over a week now. Hank, Pancake and I were using it at the same time and all of a sudden it crashed, our names disappeared, and we couldn't use it ever since. In other words, fix & improve the Chat Session section or take it out.

(I blame Hank :P)

contempt

HankTheTank
9 Sep 2007, 06:13pm
i dont blame hank... hes cool... and dumb wiht computers how could a computer illiterate person crash a chat room! jees take some responsibilty conty :p

Henda
9 Sep 2007, 06:20pm
*sigh* what the hell makes you think this belongs in the announcement thread? Moved.

HankTheTank
9 Sep 2007, 06:38pm
because it is "announcing" that the chat is broken...DUH

and what are you going to do about the chat anyway?

Henda
10 Sep 2007, 09:35am
because it is "announcing" that the chat is broken...DUH

and what are you going to do about the chat anyway?

True idiot you are and nothing, the chat isn't worth fixing, no one uses it plus we have the irc channel now.

contempt
10 Sep 2007, 11:23am
True idiot you are and nothing, the chat isn't worth fixing, no one uses it plus we have the irc channel now.

Gee, Henda, what's gotten into you? The part "True idiot you are and nothing" doesn't make any sense, unless you phrase it like this: "True, idiot, you are nothing." However, it's not nice of you to say that. It evokes the saying "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet 'em on your way down," if you catch my drift. As an EO, ain't you supposed to set an example and be respectful of everybody, including fellow admins?
If the chat ain't worth fixing/you don't give a damn about it, why is it still on the website? Btw, some people did use it time and time again.

contempt

Haggard
10 Sep 2007, 12:32pm
However, it's not nice of you to say that. It evokes the saying: "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet 'em on your way down," if you catch my drift. As an EO, ain't you supposed to set an example and be respectful of everybody, including fellow admins?

contempt

Well put and very true......we need to set examples for how we want the players and other admins to act on the forum.

Red
10 Sep 2007, 12:45pm
As I brought up before.

HankTheTank
10 Sep 2007, 04:10pm
Gee, Henda, what's gotten into you? The part "True idiot you are and nothing" doesn't make any sense, unless you phrase it like this: "True, idiot, you are nothing." However, it's not nice of you to say that. It evokes the saying "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet 'em on your way down," if you catch my drift. As an EO, ain't you supposed to set an example and be respectful of everybody, including fellow admins?
If the chat ain't worth fixing/you don't give a damn about it, why is it still on the website? Btw, some people did use it time and time again.

contempt

Well put and very true......we need to set examples for how we want the players and other admins to act on the forum.

:D thanks guys :P

Henda
10 Sep 2007, 05:19pm
Go watch star wars, the chat is still on the server because I Haven't got time to hunt all the files down and delete them and respectful to admins, I'm always respectful to admins except idiots and james :)

HankTheTank
10 Sep 2007, 06:19pm
im not an idiot :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Falcon04
10 Sep 2007, 08:10pm
i dont blame hank... hes cool... and dumb wiht computers how could a computer illiterate person crash a chat room! jees take some responsibilty conty :p

Quick Question Hank... why did you address yourself in the above comment?

and fix you spelling mistakes

Riggs
10 Sep 2007, 08:15pm

Yeaz. Fix yous spellink mistacks.

James
11 Sep 2007, 03:07am
Fuck you Henda, go eat some more pies, ya bastard.

HankTheTank
11 Sep 2007, 04:54pm

Yeaz. Fix yous spellink mistacks.

btu i liek takling liek mr mick :P just joshin :P haha

to answer the "quick question" because i felt like it >.> you know spice things up <.< jeez haha

Henda
11 Sep 2007, 07:01pm
Fuck you Henda, go eat some more pies, ya bastard.

Your the pizza love james, it's well known you eat pizzas for breakfast, lunch and have a curry for tea.

HankTheTank
11 Sep 2007, 07:49pm
but really henda why do you insist on calling me an idiot...

-,..,-