PDA

View Full Version : Newsletter - The new generation

barackobama
10 Feb 2009, 04:17am
Newsletter Writers,

http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/group.php?groupid=58

The newsletter is going to be released every 3 months from now on, the next release date will be March 30th 2009.

Due to the poor support from some people and the promises that people have made, but then not followed through, we will have a forum group, so I can keep you all updated on the newsletter and you can send me your articles.

Now you will need to pm me what you want to write about, unlike the monthly newsletter, where we did not have much news, the 3 monthly newsletter will be filled with more information as before.

You will need to send me articles 1 week before release, I'm afraid if it still fails this time, with people not sending me articles when they said they would and me having to run around for them, we will stop the newsletter.

Join the group for information, write on the wall what you want to write about, or if you have an idea, (steamgamers related or gaming related) and I will contact you.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, but please remember this is the last chance for the newsletter, as I and some other BD's are getting a little frustrated at the fact people don't bother to do things they said they would!

Metal
10 Feb 2009, 05:17am
Sounds great to me.
I would like to write about map
reviews and weapon skins.
i like the newsletter, so ill make a few and ill
see what one is the best.

Justice...
10 Feb 2009, 08:08am
oki, would be nice if you can send a PM to those who "failed" and to those who did make a good enough article, because i want to continue, but i dunno if my article was good enough.