PDA

View Full Version : GTA 4 Multiplayer Thread

Toxin
9 Feb 2009, 08:40am
Lets play some GTA 4 this weekend, I want to try out the Wireless Headset and Wireless Network Stick from bron :P
Anyone who adds me and will play this weekend gets a free cookie.

Xbox Live Gold Account:

ToxinSG

Where SG doesnt stand for Steamgamers but STILL GAY AHAYHAJDEOYE%rt u

Oh yeah, I think I should get a wired headset too, in case the battery of the wireless headset dies :P

Suri
9 Feb 2009, 09:31am
You suck at GTA4!!!!

Why did you not stay on lastnight?

Wireless Network Stick from bron???? HUH is this cheaper then the one Xbox tries to sell you? I will not pay $100 for that thing.

Toxin
9 Feb 2009, 09:36am
You suck at GTA4!!!!

Why did you not stay on lastnight?

Wireless Network Stick from bron???? HUH is this cheaper then the one Xbox tries to sell you? I will not pay $100 for that thing.

I didnt stay cause you guys kept shooting me from the helicopter while I just spawned and when I finally got the chance to fight back, you guys fly to the other end of town. There I am, driving for over 20 minutes just to reach you only to get fucked up as soon as you guys see me. That sucks.

And I mean the Wireless Network Stick from broncoty, he sold it for me for $50 and the the Wireless Headset for $35 :P Pretty good deal.

And by the way, you can get the Wireless Stick brand new on Amazon for barely $75. I would have gotten it off Amazon wouldn't I have gotten the deal :P

tinkerbell
9 Feb 2009, 10:35am
i got GTA 4 but for the pc, and cant connect to anyone :sadface:

Josh
9 Feb 2009, 10:40am
I'll play with you sometime, just add me. gamertag in my sig.

Huwajux
9 Feb 2009, 11:18am
I didnt stay cause you guys kept shooting me from the helicopter while I just spawned and when I finally got the chance to fight back, you guys fly to the other end of town. There I am, driving for over 20 minutes just to reach you only to get fucked up as soon as you guys see me. That sucks.
The rocket launcher is your friend. ;P

Or if you have real balls (Like me, of course), then get a sniper and shoot the pilot in the head if you get the chance. If there is a passenger too then the passenger will either take the pilot seat (Where you can shoot him just like the other guy), or the helicopter will begin to plummet as the passenger is forced to jump out. If its over the see then just snipe him while he tries to swim ashore.

Man that games fun!

Toxin
9 Feb 2009, 11:24am
The rocket launcher is your friend. ;P

Or if you have real balls (Like me, of course), then get a sniper and shoot the pilot in the head if you get the chance. If there is a passenger too then the passenger will either take the pilot seat (Where you can shoot him just like the other guy), or the helicopter will begin to plummet as the passenger is forced to jump out. If its over the see then just snipe him while he tries to swim ashore.

Man that games fun!

They dogded pretty well, do you think I didnt try it?

Huwajux
9 Feb 2009, 11:51am
They dogded pretty well, do you think I didnt try it?
Then get another helicopter, lulz.

Toxin
9 Feb 2009, 12:18pm
Then get another helicopter, lulz.

With 4 of them in a helicopter shooting on me so I can barely get 3 feet from where I spawned?

Huwajux
9 Feb 2009, 12:33pm
With 4 of them in a helicopter shooting on me so I can barely get 3 feet from where I spawned?
Hmm... getsomehax?

Lux
9 Feb 2009, 01:00pm
Multiplayer got a bit boring, all that I liked was race and freemode, and flying around with heli's doesn't last like css.

Psyche
9 Feb 2009, 01:43pm
We owned you. :), but you disconnected and that wasn't fun, also get a mic, we were just playing around.

Suri
9 Feb 2009, 02:37pm

And I mean the Wireless Network Stick from broncoty, he sold it for me for $50 and the the Wireless Headset for $35 :P Pretty good deal.

And by the way, you can get the Wireless Stick brand new on Amazon for barely $75. I would have gotten it off Amazon wouldn't I have gotten the deal :P

I am going to see if I can get a Wirless Access point from some where cheaper. It will do the same thing:)

Modgers1
9 Feb 2009, 03:06pm
Pssh. I was the one who sold the wireless adapter to bron in the first place. :lol:

-Modgers

Toxin
9 Feb 2009, 03:15pm
Pssh. I was the one who sold the wireless adapter to bron in the first place. :lol:

-Modgers

Fuck, I gotta discontaminate it first or it will give me diseases.

I am going to see if I can get a Wirless Access point from some where cheaper. It will do the same thing:)

Cheaper where? As far as I know, third-pardy producer are not selling Wireless Adapters.

LinkNEO
10 Feb 2009, 05:58am
Wait! When was GTA 4 a fps?
Isn't it tps

Svendy
10 Feb 2009, 07:03am
i have it, said thing is i play it with .5 fps so i cant play with you guys :/

Tcp-Kill
10 Feb 2009, 11:24am
hmm, i might get GTA4 for the 360, im broke atm lol