PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] remove ze_umbrella_hq_b8

Jaffa
8 Feb 2009, 06:02pm
Can we please remove ze_umbrella_hq_b8 from our maplists.

Me and Vir were on it tonight and had to spend the entire time in spec watching people because there was so much tking. Basically, if you stand on heads in lifts, you kill the person under you on this map (much like arctic escape used to be). Its very frequent occurence, and i can imagine the server goes to hell with this map and no admins.

hanehane
8 Feb 2009, 09:01pm
and the fact that it was hard enough to beat without vip now its nearly impossible to get near the end :(

Toxin
8 Feb 2009, 09:16pm
and the fact that it was hard enough to beat without vip now its nearly impossible to get near the end :(

Teamkiller. lol. I am just... stunned. I mean, wtf? 3/4 of the team is getting killed on the lift and the rest dies anyway because of a failing VIP. -remove it please-

*Queen VenomousFate*
8 Feb 2009, 11:37pm
I shall consider this motion tommorow.

I am all done for tonight after I saved our community from the grips of Tubgirl!

VirDeBello
10 Feb 2009, 12:23pm
Yah lol Jaffa is right with this one. Every round I was banning atleast one person and since it was just Jaffa and me with three elevators, we werent able to catch the other TKer. lol

*Queen VenomousFate*
11 Feb 2009, 08:20pm
I still don't know about this map. I really like it, but i dont know if it works. Just because a map offers lots of TK opportunities doesnt mean it should be removed.

High
11 Feb 2009, 08:34pm
Yeah, but the fact is, on a full server less than a 1/4 of the people will make it past the elevators at the beginning at best, and not due to a zombie.

*Queen VenomousFate*
12 Feb 2009, 02:05pm
There are stairs...

Jaffa
12 Feb 2009, 04:24pm
Stairs are never quicker, if you go stairs you usually end up behind the zombie

andre1028
12 Feb 2009, 04:27pm
Truly an epic fail map actually. Like Highsky said only a couple people actually make it alive up the stairs then are left with the task to run from zombies in very narrow corridors/halls for about five to ten minutes and are to expected to hold off a location that's bullshit to hold off for another couple minutes.

REMOVE PLOX.

True Twinkie
12 Feb 2009, 05:40pm
Truly an epic fail map actually. Like Highsky said only a couple people actually make it alive up the stairs then are left with the task to run from zombies in very narrow corridors/halls for about five to ten minutes and are to expected to hold off a location that's bullshit to hold off for another couple minutes.

REMOVE PLOX.

Furthermore, the ending is nearly impossible to defend unless there's tons of humans which never happens since they all die at the elevators. The Gap at the end is so damn big that the props at the end can't even block it. :rant:

*Queen VenomousFate*
15 Feb 2009, 04:53pm
FINE, I HATE YOU ALL, I WILL REMOVE IT!!!
NOW LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!