PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break *Mutiny* Re-evalutation

Modgers1
7 Feb 2009, 09:22am
Ladies & Gentlemen,

As you undoubtedly have seen by know, the Prison Break "Mutiny Server" has for some time been what I like to call a "Top-5 Rotation". Basically what this means, for those of you who haven't played it before, is that the maplist is composed of the user-voted top-5 maps on that server. Our "Uprising" server has remained unaffected, and has constantly been updated with new maps every week. What I would like to do now, is to get a feel from you, the players, as to what should be removed from the "Mutiny" server, and substituted in its place. For those unaware, the current map list for "Mutiny" is:

ba_jail_electric_large_spfix
ba_jail_alcatraz_b8
ba_jail_foxriver_beta2
ba_jail_hellzprison_BOB_v1-6
ba_jail_6_fix_messiah_b2

And the current maplist for "Uprising" is:

ba_jail_6
ba_jail_6_fix_messiah_b2
ba_jail_release1_b6_a1
ba_prison_v1
ba_jailbreak_stone_v2
ba_jail_alcatraz_b8
ba_jail_foxriver_beta2
ba_asylum
ba_prison_break_final
ba_nova_prospect
ba_1998st_jail
ba_cell_escape
ba_jail_Rapeus_final
ba_jail_electric_razor_v2
ba_jail_syntax_v3b
ba_1abcore_jail
ba_jail_civilwar_v1_beta
Ba_Jail_Tbase_v2
ba_jail_foxriver_disco_b2
ba_jail_extinction
ba_jail_electric_large_remixp2
ba_jail_electric_large_Remix
ba_jail_corruption_b01
ba_extreme_jail
ba_jail_electric_largev5
EverettJail

Please feel free to leave a post with your feelings on the status on the server, but if would like to see some change, your input is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

-Modgers

DoubleSb
7 Feb 2009, 09:40am
Notice at all the Electic larges on uprising

CandleJack
7 Feb 2009, 09:51am
i say we replace large with razor on mutiny everyone likes it mroe it seems

Axel
7 Feb 2009, 10:17am

No, simply no
It is camping central and players hate that...
The map lists are fine as they are!

mNote
7 Feb 2009, 10:20am
Razor version of electric sucks.

If anything, I'd like to see more electric maps and additional maps that doesn't strain people's FPS.

Caution
7 Feb 2009, 10:37am
Take out HP and add Prison Break Final. I also wouldn't mind seeing Messiah traded with Cell Escape, gotta love dodgecars! :P

Daze
7 Feb 2009, 10:48am

No.

Remove ba_jail_6_fix_messiah_b2 as it's an FPS killer.

Chêvouÿx
7 Feb 2009, 11:02am
ba_jail_alcatraz_b8
ba_jail_foxriver_beta2
ba_1998st_jail

This is my suggested map list

Caution
7 Feb 2009, 11:06am
1998 and Stone were supposed to be removed.

Justice...
7 Feb 2009, 01:02pm
i'd say keep it, but remove the .. ehm :P Dunno what its named, but on mutiny we can only vote and nominate 2 of 5 maps, because of something in the server.cfg file. Change that setting to 0 so we can nominate all. I mean its only 5 maps, kinda sucks to only choose between 2

Ganzta
7 Feb 2009, 01:14pm

i disapprove

Modgers1
7 Feb 2009, 01:42pm
I will leave this discussion thread open through tonight to see what people are thinking. Tell people in the servers to check it out!

-Modgers

SpEeD
7 Feb 2009, 02:51pm
i think we need to replace messiah with ba_jail_release1_b6_a1, as release1 is the better version of the map...

Bethy
7 Feb 2009, 03:44pm
I think it's working well the way it is, the 5 maps on mutiny are great. Good job Modgers, seems to be working. :amuse:

Justice...
7 Feb 2009, 04:24pm
i kinda agree with Messiah, the light is just fucking up the FPS. the 1998 wasnt too bad map, so maybe swap those 2? or Repus for Messiah?

Jaffa
7 Feb 2009, 04:57pm
I'd like to see Syntax on mutiny, seems popular on uprising, and pretty fun to play

trakaill
7 Feb 2009, 05:57pm
ba_jail_alcatraz_b8
ba_jail_foxriver_beta2
ba_jail_6_fix_messiah_b2

Is a pretty good list except Alcatraz is very lame..
If you do decide to remove messahia please replace it with a different version of the map as this is like THE prison break map..I love that map..has the best design

Justice...
8 Feb 2009, 05:39am
ba_jail_alcatraz_b8
ba_jail_foxriver_beta2
ba_jail_6_fix_messiah_b2

Is a pretty good list except Alcatraz is very lame..
If you do decide to remove messahia please replace it with a different version of the map as this is like THE prison break map..I love that map..has the best design

i thought you said you could play PB ^^ If you could, you'd know Alcatraz is better than messiah, mostly because of the damn light! FPS killer!!

Modgers1
9 Feb 2009, 08:44pm
Bumping this thread in hoping to get a bit more feedback.

Try to get some of the player's opinions in-game as well!

-Modgers

trakaill
9 Feb 2009, 11:09pm
i thought you said you could play PB ^^ If you could, you'd know Alcatraz is better than messiah, mostly because of the damn light! FPS killer!!

If anyone thinks alcatraz is better than messahia find the nearest window and ..well..ya know the rest..
But we def need a version of that map..
Alcatraz is just like sst fail map..yet people vote for it...
Oh and my fps are very fine on messaiha..and I have a mediocre computer so...yeah you need to upgrade buddy..

Hiphopopotomus
10 Feb 2009, 03:56am
I'll do a survey later on today.....ill take a demo of peoples responses

chaser77
12 Feb 2009, 04:29pm
love the uprising server hope it keeps running smooth

Bad Dog
17 Feb 2009, 05:01pm
Dont get rid of Messiah that map is awsome everyone loves it if anything ditch Alcatraz because im sick and tired of playing it. If its not on Mutiny when I join the round ends and it goes to Alcatraz and then its also on Uprising at the same time...theres only so much a Dog can take...

Bullet Wound
17 Feb 2009, 06:02pm
Get rid of HellPrison Bob, and replace it with Repus again. Bob is soooo horrible, you always end up only having 5 CTs max (cause lets face it, you can't move the prisoners anywhere in the map). And if they do give orders its pretty much " Stay in the room you start in"

So yea....The rest seem fine, and sry iScout the razor version isn't better than the one that is already there.

trakaill
18 Feb 2009, 09:28am
Dont get rid of Messiah that map is awsome everyone loves it if anything ditch Alcatraz because im sick and tired of playing it. If its not on Mutiny when I join the round ends and it goes to Alcatraz and then its also on Uprising at the same time...theres only so much a Dog can take...

^that

Get rid of HellPrison Bob, and replace it with Repus again. Bob is soooo horrible, you always end up only having 5 CTs max (cause lets face it, you can't move the prisoners anywhere in the map). And if they do give orders its pretty much " Stay in the room you start in"

So yea....The rest seem fine, and sry iScout the razor version isn't better than the one that is already there.

^ and that!

Justice...
26 Feb 2009, 10:41pm
The only FPS killing thing on messiah is the light, the rest is fine. Altough the light is in the place we are at the most of the time in the map, so it gets annyoing!! Other than that, average map. I still like 1998 over it.

SneakySnake
27 Feb 2009, 01:20pm
Why don't we have Mutiny for all Electric maps, because they are the most played?

Justice...
27 Feb 2009, 01:39pm
Why don't we have Mutiny for all Electric maps, because they are the most played?

because only 1 of them are good

Demented
28 Feb 2009, 07:08pm
ba_jail_alcatraz_b8
ba_jail_foxriver_beta2
ba_1998st_jail

This is my suggested map list

That looks like a nice list.

I agree with this one.

Froggy
1 Mar 2009, 05:38pm
Same here

jigglebelljr
2 Mar 2009, 05:43pm
Eletric large should be only on one server they are played to much

Modgers1
2 Mar 2009, 06:39pm
Eletric large should be only on one server they are played to much

Read the description of how the servers are set up.

-Modgers

CandleJack
3 Mar 2009, 06:04am
I sorta agree with jiggle,we should have one server devoted to the Electrics, we have so many electrick large electric large remix 1 and 2 , the 2 razor maps, well not that many but it might be a good idea emphasize on might

Modgers1
3 Mar 2009, 02:20pm
I sorta agree with jiggle,we should have one server devoted to the Electrics, we have so many electrick large electric large remix 1 and 2 , the 2 razor maps, well not that many but it might be a good idea emphasize on might

One server devoted to the electrics is a no-go. People would get tired of Electric, followed by electric, followed by electric, etc.

-Modgers

Im Ron Burgundy?
9 Mar 2009, 06:15pm
Bob hellzprison i think is a great map. If you constantly are CT, you probably don't like it, but for T its fun as hell. The only problem i think Mutiny has is too few maps. It just gets repetitive. A top 10 would be a lot more refreshing then 5. I wouldn't take any of the current maps off, there all good (even though original electric is WAAAAAAY overplayed. But add a few more.

Modgers1
11 Mar 2009, 07:38pm
Just a heads up, there's going to be an open forum on vent on Saturday for discussing changes in the PB server. Everyone is welcome to attend!

-Modgers

Kay
21 Mar 2009, 11:50pm
I think all the maps are pretty good. i think it should stay as is.

Kay

Cooki3Monsta
29 Mar 2009, 03:03pm
Just a heads up, there's going to be an open forum on vent on Saturday for discussing changes in the PB server. Everyone is welcome to attend!

-Modgers

What time eastern?

Bethy
29 Mar 2009, 03:35pm
This is an old announcement.
But he did say that he will do it sometime this weekend.

Cooki3Monsta
29 Mar 2009, 04:41pm
LOL just realized that