PDA

View Full Version : Rules in Prisonbreak

Toxin
18 Jan 2009, 09:49am
Guys, here he have one more of the inifinite problems of PB servers:
T's are arguing if they have to follow a person's rules after they die, here is an example :

CT1 says "Crouching Only"
CT1 dies
T1 stands up
T1 gets killed for not crouching
T1 argues that CT1 died so you dont have to follow his rules anymore.

So is that legit?

Dracula
18 Jan 2009, 10:07am
Id say yes but if for some reason a CT is giving rules when he is dead no.

Svendy
18 Jan 2009, 10:23am
more e-drama in the PB. i say yes, i.e. the consitution is a set of rules, of which the creaters has pased away. they are still to orbey.

edit: toxin please stack the sig images ontopof eachohter, insted of side by side :P

Hiphopopotomus
18 Jan 2009, 03:14pm
Might as well just not stand up to avoid any confusion....i'd say rules on pb is a lost cause.

Chef
19 Jan 2009, 01:50pm
bs. dude should still have to crouch. if the one ct who set the rules died every round then they could run free and cry freekill all the time. would cause mayhem, rules stick until told by another ct its okay to disobey..

trakaill
19 Jan 2009, 03:29pm
Rules are issued by the CT's as a group..this is dumb..

Bubbles
19 Jan 2009, 08:50pm
what trak said

SpikedRocker
20 Jan 2009, 07:19am
Because a CT dies does not mean his rule dies with him. Rules only die when round changes and the CT's need to issue new rules. For all rules on PB please refer to this post: http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11735

Axel
20 Jan 2009, 09:56am
Because a CT dies does not mean his rule dies with him. Rules only die when round changes and the CT's need to issue new rules. For all rules on PB please refer to this post: http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11735

Unless a new rule comes into act that negates the one he said, he can't argue against it since he is dead :D
Or she... but Beth and Mystique don't usually play as CT's :D

MasterkennyG
20 Jan 2009, 01:09pm
i think if you are alone in pb.. its better for the admin to stay on ct side so he can manage the others.. but if an admin is a t .. he is less likely to get an admin complaint for freekilling..