Probably like the show...crappy.

zapper
17 Jan 2009, 05:05pm
show good
but from the trailor
it looks like crap

Jaffa
17 Jan 2009, 05:23pm
the shows good, but the movie doesn't look like it has anythign to do with the show except the names

Phoenix
17 Jan 2009, 06:06pm
the show sucked, don't see why this should be so different

Bubbles
17 Jan 2009, 06:22pm
wtf? the show was epic!

zapper
17 Jan 2009, 07:21pm
what he/she sayd
the show is epic
goku = will
broly = epic win

Cranks
17 Jan 2009, 10:01pm
the movie is based off dragon ball not dragon ball z. In dragon ball picalo came to earth evil.

I'm going to see it since I'm a big DB fan.

Metal
6 Feb 2009, 12:58pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foshD222oHE
Come on guys, its like a game you have to see it or play it to say it was shit

Elleon
6 Feb 2009, 11:49pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foshD222oHE
Come on guys, its like a game you have to see it or play it to say it was shit

This statement is entirely untrue. This movie is going to bomb, fail, crash and burn. This movie is going to be another "Mummy 3", "Bangkok Dangerous", and perhaps the most ultimate fail of all, "The Forbidden Kingdom". Hopefully it will be so fail that they simply make a sequel or remake, in order to do the series justice.

It saddens me, but oh well. Seriously, just looking at those trailers and screen shots of the thing say it all. It is not like I am against the American view, but I really don't see how anyone can visualize a foreigner taking the role of whats suppose to be an obvious local part.

I will definentally have to see it though. I am curious as hell to see how they will represent the energy blasts. I just pray the CG won't appear like big balls of fire.

Dopeboy
7 Feb 2009, 01:20pm
I'm a DB fan and from the the trailer it looks good! :amuse:

Ganzta
7 Feb 2009, 07:25pm
the storyline is no where close to the original

Elleon
8 Feb 2009, 04:14am
the storyline is no where close to the original

I expect this is why the movie is called DB Evo and not just "Dragonball". To be honest, I never saw the sneak peak trailer, but I just did and I have to say, what I said earlier is an understatement for what I think now. Aside from that though, it doesn't look like there is much that really resembles the actual series. It is very strange why they are taking that approach, guess it is to appeal to the new generation or something.