PDA

View Full Version : VIP Escape; the VIP colour?

Paul
17 Jan 2009, 11:03am
Any chance/ idea how we change the colour of the VIP to that goldy colour we had when we first has the VIP server.

I remember the VIP turning into like a yellow/ gold colour.

GrayFox
17 Jan 2009, 11:22am
I'm hijacking your thread, but also what about maybe alittle more health, so they can survive falls.

Tcp-Kill
17 Jan 2009, 11:34am
Yeah, astrum is trying to implement this, as for the health, i can make it 150 or something, any one else got any input?

juku
17 Jan 2009, 11:49am
Didn't back then there would be decoys. Hope that will be back for vip. :laugh:

Henrik
17 Jan 2009, 01:33pm
will vip be forced to have a p90, like on the last vip server?

Phoenix
17 Jan 2009, 02:50pm
Didn't back then there would be decoys. Hope that will be back for vip. :laugh:

it is :biggrin: annoyed the zombies earlier when they killed the wrong one =]

will vip be forced to have a p90, like on the last vip server?

Also yes =)

TCP, another thing i've noticed is that timers and things have gone from maps, eg. on iamlegend it gives you 90 second warning of the gas going off, then 30 sec, then 15 and 5, then it tells you door is closing, but now it dosen't show anything so you can't tell when it will close

Also, is there any way to make the knockback go up a bit? it just seems that the zombies don't get knocked back when you shoot them as much as they used to

Also also, can we have more than 8 maps on the server please?

imkrazie
17 Jan 2009, 04:55pm
phys_pushscale is too low, making cades is nearly impossible now...needs to be phys_pushscale 3 or 2.

TCP, another thing i've noticed is that timers and things have gone from maps, eg. on iamlegend it gives you 90 second warning of the gas going off, then 30 sec, then 15 and 5, then it tells you door is closing, but now it dosen't show anything so you can't tell when it will close

yeah, point commands still don't show up...haggard fixed it before but the servers went down after that so it reset itself.

Maps...Maps..and more Maps...

Shadowex3
18 Jan 2009, 08:45am
At least give them duallies or a p228 instead of a deagle, that's got to be the worst pistol for zombiemod.

Mammal
18 Jan 2009, 08:54am
At least give them duallies or a p228 instead of a deagle, that's got to be the worst pistol for zombiemod.

Most people prefer the deagle (your right though), nothing stops you from dropping it and picking up your old pistol though?

Shadowex3
18 Jan 2009, 05:34pm
Generally you spawn as VIP far enough into the map that you're well away from the buyzone.

How about the other two great issue sof our time, the jump height+fallspeed and VIP choosing? VIP being faster makes sense, but we found out the hard way earlier today that it's extremely difficult for most people to get into the helicopter at the end of Jurassic. I can't imagine how scrotum smoothingly frustrating atix_helicopter would be for the poor bastard.

That aside, I've seen the same person get chosen for VIP four straight rounds and whatever system it's using seems to be heavily biased towards the same few people in each map. The poor guy looked like my Rage pic after that.

Troy
18 Jan 2009, 07:09pm
Ye more maps... They say there adding the maps back slowly. And server does need to be setup.

MoreThanAPumpkinEater
8 Mar 2009, 05:08pm
Can u spawn VIP later than zombies so VIP isnt the first one dead

More Maps

Give VIP M248 or Shotty and dualies/5-7

Decoy or more VIP

These i think should be a good start on improving the VIP server