PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl

raven maniac
17 Jan 2009, 07:55am
After this Sunday's games between Philly vs Arizona & Pittsburgh vs Baltimore who do you think will make it to the Superbowl and win?

I say AZ beats Philly and Baltimore beats Pittsburgh. My 2 fav teams vs each other but Baltimore wins Superbowl! :)

You've got to admit that Arizona has been the underdog in ALL of their playoff games. They've beat Atlanta & Carolina which surprised the hell out of me because I was sure that Carolina was going to the Superbowl as well as they have been playing.

Determined2Win
17 Jan 2009, 08:15am
I've got Philly Over AZ and Pitt over Baltimore (Sorry Raven)

This should be made into a poll. Just a thought.

Overall: Pittsburgh winning it all.

-D2W

Frostbyte
17 Jan 2009, 11:17am
Philly vs Pittsburgh

Italian Jew
17 Jan 2009, 02:08pm
I want B'more vs. Arizona for the Superbowl. I really don't care who makes it, but I don't want Philly winning it. I'd B'more to win it all the most, but if Arizona or Pittsburgh won, I'd still be cool with it.

GrayFox
17 Jan 2009, 03:15pm
Philly and Steelers, but then oh boy, that means Pennslyvannia gets both baseball and football.

Hiphopopotomus
18 Jan 2009, 04:23pm
Yeah, seems that way...i hate the steelers though...

PVT.Snowball
18 Jan 2009, 08:17pm
Steelers vs Cardinals

Steelers are my pick

raven maniac
18 Jan 2009, 08:20pm
fucking bullshit calls......w/e go Cards!

Born to Pwn
18 Jan 2009, 11:43pm
Steelers vs Cardinals

Steelers are my pick

That's what I had guessed, and was right after watching both games.

I think Steelers are going to win Superbowl too, don't think Arizona is going to put up much of a fight.

GrayFox
19 Jan 2009, 08:04am
fucking bullshit calls......w/e go Cards!

How about MaGahee, taken out by helmet-helmet.

imkrazie
19 Jan 2009, 09:31am
Kurt Warner's experience and Edge along with a great receivers will pull a huge upset.

31-24 Cardinal's.

raven maniac
19 Jan 2009, 09:52am
How about MaGahee, taken out by helmet-helmet.

yeah, but they wont call that shit for Ravens. Like the ghost roughing the kicker call, nobody touched the fucking kicker but the ref calls it.

Good job Pittsburgh, you win the way you always do....using the refs.

I really hope that the Cards can get this win. I despise the Steelers with a passion.

Italian Jew
19 Jan 2009, 11:26am
Hey, that punter didn't take acting lessons for no reason! He has to earn his paycheck somehow.

I hate to see games possibly decided by shitty calls, and this may qualify for that. However, I would say that the Ravens inability to protect Flacco caused a lot of missed passes and interceptions.

raven maniac
19 Jan 2009, 11:37am
Hey, that punter didn't take acting lessons for no reason! He has to earn his paycheck somehow.

I hate to see games possibly decided by shitty calls, and this may qualify for that. However, I would say that the Ravens inability to protect Flacco caused a lot of missed passes and interceptions.

I agree, but I said it before and I'll say it again....They should have started troy smith the entire season rather than Flacco, although Flacco did do 1 hell of a job for a rookie.

MasterkennyG
20 Jan 2009, 05:56pm
Philly and Steelers, but then oh boy, that means Pennslyvannia gets both baseball and football.

SO SAD THE EAGLES LOST :sad2:

ReneGade
13 Feb 2009, 10:01am
nice to see a fellow ravens fan in the SG community, my brother has Whacko For Flacco Disorder :)