PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] bob2_n00b

Caution
15 Jan 2009, 07:53pm
Well, I played this for the first time a little bit ago and I think this map is absolutely horrible. I know that a lot of people may like it because it's bob2 but easier, but i would like to hear what other people have to say about it as well. I mean come on, on some levels all you have to do is stand there and it teleports you. Lol I /ragequit this map, it was too easy. :biggrin: I saw more people RTV this map then I normally would in the regular bob2 map.

trakaill
15 Jan 2009, 09:53pm
finished it 3 times pretty lame compared to the other one..If it gets a lot of traffic then maybe keep it but its VERY noobish..Id say remove

Mercy
16 Jan 2009, 05:58am
This map is lame and it literally takes 5 minutes to beat and it's not fun, half the levels half like a path which is clear so you can just walk on it and finish the level, i say remove this map.

CandleJack
16 Jan 2009, 08:23am
fucking hate the thing its worse than bob2 even though its easier its also much harder at the smae time sorry if that confuse u buts its the turth :P

Paul
16 Jan 2009, 08:40am
Removed.

Dennis Rodman
12 Feb 2009, 06:47pm
Sry if it is a late post.

But actually that was my revision of the map. I made bob2_n00b in about 10 minutes. It was supposed to be for my minigame server only cuz people were complaining about bob2 being hard, but someone went in and downloaded it and put it on ur server. Meh