PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] One of the tron map 3 I think..

trakaill
15 Jan 2009, 03:43pm
Mg server obviously!

We have a lot of map with multi map like tron. Most of them are very good but the I think tron 3 the one with the mario stuff is kinda ok but the same map ends up being picked every round cause its the closest to the stairs..Everybody end up rtv'ing asap... On top of the one map close to the stairs is very lames...
I think it can be removed what do you think?

TopCat
15 Jan 2009, 05:20pm
At least get rid of one of the tron 3s...

Mercy
15 Jan 2009, 07:05pm
Tron 3 is horrible, just remove it, main reason - the same level is chosen every round by noobs :(

SpikedRocker
18 Jan 2009, 08:29am
The big issue here is its 2 different maps cause the map was so big. If you get rid of one we'd have to get rid of the other cause it just wouldn't make sense. Not that it makes much more sence for people who don't try to understand whats going on in that map and just randomly walk up to doors. When I've ever played this map I explained how to pick a game. They need to stay on the carpet till they make up their mind of what to pick, usually have one person pick the game. That usually works out for us.

trakaill
19 Jan 2009, 02:34pm
remove both then cause they both really bad!!

trakaill
5 Feb 2009, 12:50pm
this post had more support before forum went down and now you are just rejecting it Im very disapointed as this is a bullshit map and most player hate it!! its just that they dont come one the forums to complain about it!!!

TopCat
8 Feb 2009, 04:37pm
No It's underrated.