PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] Two maps to remove from Minigames

TopCat
15 Jan 2009, 01:51pm
MG_KA_TRAINS:

Nobody really likes this level on the minigames server. All you do is knife people. The trains never stop or give out obstacles, and then some rounds take almost forever. Plus it's overplayed due to young little faggots who haven't even graduated from middle school.

KA_AIRDROP:

Pretty boring if you ask me. You stay on a level, then the barrel comes down and the floor smashes. Additionally, you only knife. There are grenades, but it's not a very fun map.

Paul
15 Jan 2009, 02:48pm
I think there both fun maps.

Ill leave it open for people to put there input in and then I will make a decision.

trakaill
15 Jan 2009, 03:34pm
These are two of the best map on the server, Not gonna happen buddy.... but nt!!
Stop being a douche in this kind of post...Its not the map that sucks its you cause you have no skillz and cant kill anyone!

Mercy
15 Jan 2009, 07:06pm
I love these maps and whenever we go there i rarely see any rtvs, so don't remove it :)

Bullet Wound
15 Jan 2009, 07:44pm
Trains is fun, some people are extremely good at it making it hard for people who can't knife at all to do well....won't say who....anyways if you were good you wouldn't be waiting the entire round for it to end, you'd be ending it.

As for the other map, haven't played it yet, but your description makes it sound cool, not lame lol.

Bubbles
15 Jan 2009, 08:19pm
i love these maps

Paladin
15 Jan 2009, 11:23pm
These are two of the maps that I actually enjoy. I'd rather they stay on.

Tcp-Kill
16 Jan 2009, 12:33am
Yeah, ka_airdrop, i would debate against, but ka_trains, is just simply awesome.

Mystique
16 Jan 2009, 02:38am
I dont care much for the trains map... But i love airdrop! Leave them both on ^^

BOOWY
16 Jan 2009, 03:47pm
I'm with Mystique. I like airdrop but trains isn't all that great. The low gravity is good but 1/3 of the server spends their time on the ground and in the air between the trains more than they are on the trains and some rounds tend to really drag on longer than they should because of it. I do it too, it's fun, but when there's like two or three left per team I'll try knocking the barrels off the train to try and trip people up.

CandleJack
16 Jan 2009, 07:50pm
i love these map dude

Paul
16 Jan 2009, 08:34pm
Rejected.

Map's stay on rotation.

Dogfighter
21 Jan 2009, 08:58pm
i love trains lol its a great map man but PAUL always kills me :) i still like ya paul :)