PDA

View Full Version : Toy Guns on PB

Daze
12 Jan 2009, 03:05am
Right, so I was in Prison Break last night and I noticed a few Terrorists asking for "toy guns" which is essentially a gun that has been emptied by a CT and given to the T.

Do you guys think toy guns should be allowed to be handed out? I've seen it where the CT will give a toy gun to a T with bullets still in the gun. If I see someone with a gun I'll ask them to drop it regardless, I cant tell if a gun has bullets in it or not and next round the person screams freekill because he thinks he should not have been killed.

What do you think?

Hiphopopotomus
12 Jan 2009, 03:08am
I think anyone he is dumb enough to hold a gun that is empty and then complain for being killed should die.....Toy guns are for fools.

Ganzta
12 Jan 2009, 03:32am
usually if ppl do hand out toy gun ill tell them i dont care if its empty or not if they have it out and point at my general direction ill kill them

Justice...
12 Jan 2009, 04:58am
i see how this is a problem. Some people dont understand that even if the gun are empty you can get killed for having it.
Like if i get rushed and turn around to head for infermery (on electric) and i see a T aiming a gun at my face i will shoot him, even if its empty or not

But when such happens there are many "omg you freekiller i got this demoed" and so on, we should make it clear that its their own fault if they have a gun

Metal
12 Jan 2009, 05:12am
This is a simple thing if you want to give a toy gun to a T you can, but tell people its a toy gun.
Thing is if that T gives it to a new T bang your dead.

So if we were on electric large, and give someone the mac 10, as a toygun there is only one so tell Ct the mac 10 is a toy gun.

Ganzta
12 Jan 2009, 05:26am
the thing is sometimes ts have loaded guns and they can easily switch them with the "toy gun"

Henrik
12 Jan 2009, 05:58am
toy guns are stupid t's can't use them anyway

ct's shouldn't be allowed to give guns even if they are empty

SpikedRocker
12 Jan 2009, 06:02am
A gun is a gun is a gun. Simple enough. Any T dumb enough to have any gun out and pointing at people should be prepared to suffer the concequenses. I guess if you know its empty you could just order him to drop it...he refuses, shoot him in the leg till he does. He'd either die or loose enough health to realize how dumb he is.

Ganzta
12 Jan 2009, 06:04am
and spike comes in with the finishing touchdown

mNote
12 Jan 2009, 06:54am
If they ask for a toy gun, just simply tell them that they can get killed for having it. That's their warning beforehand.

Lux
12 Jan 2009, 07:49am
If you go waving a gun around you will probably face the consequences. Theres no way of telling if a gun has bullets or not.

Axel
12 Jan 2009, 08:49am
If you go waving a gun around you will probably face the consequences. Theres no way of telling if a gun has bullets or not.

Amen
I don't care if you have a toy gun
You pull it out near me I'll kill them

i shot the sheriff
12 Jan 2009, 10:16am
would you do this IRL?
imagine getting in a RL fight and pulling a toy gun that looks real... and then the other guy pulls a REAL gun on you... and then it's BOOM HEADSHOT you're dead

giving T's toy guns is just not a good idea. it's impossible to tell the loaded guns from the unloaded guns without picking them up.

Mammal
12 Jan 2009, 11:01am
Ive seen someone (cant remember who) stand there the entire round with a gun out, looking at people, saying pew pew every now and again. Just as the last T died apart from him, he shot the two CTs left with the 'toy gun' he had been holding all round...

Bubbles
12 Jan 2009, 12:43pm
lol i remember a time when i ran up to ganzta with a gun in the holster, he threw me an empty gun and said here have this, so i pretended th one i had on me was empty, and shot the fucker in the face

SpEeD
12 Jan 2009, 01:01pm
if i see a T aiming a gun anywhere near another CT, there dead.

Ganzta
12 Jan 2009, 05:27pm
lol i remember a time when i ran up to ganzta with a gun in the holster, he threw me an empty gun and said here have this, so i pretended th one i had on me was empty, and shot the fucker in the face

i remember saw the gun went right past you and i was the wait a minute....
and right as my crosshair got on your head it was all over

Caution
12 Jan 2009, 05:38pm
I think anyone he is dumb enough to hold a gun that is empty and then complain for being killed should die

QFT

Basically what everyone else said. Regardless if it's "empty" or not, tell them to drop it. If they don't, kill them or give them a warning shot, you're choice.

Same thing with CT's planting guns on T's. If a CT plants a gun on a T and the T doesn't drop it soon enough and starts waving it around, I will more than likely kill them.

NIKO
12 Jan 2009, 05:42pm
Sounds uber pointless to have one

Eldest
13 Jan 2009, 11:31am
Gun? - Warn
Drop? - No
Shoot.

Chobber
13 Jan 2009, 11:29pm
Ive seen someone (cant remember who) stand there the entire round with a gun out, looking at people, saying pew pew every now and again. Just as the last T died apart from him, he shot the two CTs left with the 'toy gun' he had been holding all round...

Rofl ...

And I say as everyone else do .. Have gun, risk getting kill...

Mammal
15 Jan 2009, 09:37am
Rofl ...

And I say as everyone else do .. Have gun, risk getting kill...

I think you should plus rep me :heh:

Joe*
16 Jan 2009, 12:23pm
I think that its stupid why would you want a gun with no bulllets its like having "Kill me" tatooed on your forehead.

Harpr33t
17 Jan 2009, 06:04am
Would a police officer or a jail guard hesitate to shoot at an inmate with a gun pointed at him?

Mammal
17 Jan 2009, 09:22am
Would a police officer or a jail guard hesitate to shoot at an inmate with a gun pointed at him?

Are we actually killing real people?
You cannot compare this to real life in anyway as killing someone in real life is completley and utterly different to shooting someone on a game.

Svendy
17 Jan 2009, 12:35pm
a gun is a gun, nomatter if it do not have any bullets. basicly having a gun == a chance of getting killed

Harpr33t
17 Jan 2009, 02:30pm
Are we actually killing real people?
You cannot compare this to real life in anyway as killing someone in real life is completley and utterly different to shooting someone on a game.

THIS IS ROLE PLAY!!!!!!!

Phoenix
17 Jan 2009, 03:15pm
if you don't know if it's empty, then they can't conplain if they're waving it in your face and you kill them ... they should be allowed toy guns but at their own risk :thumb:

*EDIT* not sure how 1 post is classed as much spam justice, but at any rate, i cba to read through 3 pages of posts so i posted my opinion, not my fault that i didn't read the posts of the people that shared my opinion, but at the end of the day it's still my opinion that i'm allowed to post so don't cry over 1 post please ... :/

Justice...
17 Jan 2009, 05:57pm
if you don't know if it's empty, then they can't conplain if they're waving it in your face and you kill them ... they should be allowed toy guns but at their own risk :thumb:

basically what 80% of the reply's in this thread is about. People we dont really need each and every persons opinion in this, we've already got our answer.
Have a gun = risk getting killed, enough.
No need for much spam and pointless replys with basically the same thing as the 3 guys before you said.

Harpr33t
18 Jan 2009, 07:38am
basically what 80% of the reply's in this thread is about. People we dont really need each and every persons opinion in this, we've already got our answer.
Have a gun = risk getting killed, enough.
No need for much spam and pointless replys with basically the same thing as the 3 guys before you said.

then lock this thread?

Daze
18 Jan 2009, 07:41am
then lock this thread?

What do you think?

I just wanted to see everyones opinion on the subject, the more opinions the better.

Hellz
15 Feb 2009, 02:40pm
the worst thing is if another ct thinks that you have ammo in it and kills you.

Mammal
17 Feb 2009, 04:23am
the worst thing is if another ct thinks that you have ammo in it and kills you.

LEAVE THE OLD THREADS ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

trakaill
17 Feb 2009, 12:12pm
this guy has bumped every old thread he could...

Forester155
18 Feb 2009, 06:05am
Toy guns are a good idea, but it depends on the situation

if you play in a map with no guns in cells (RARE MAP!!) and can get them all into one area, and give them all toy guns, they can have airsoft battles. XD

but in maps with guns in cells, its really easy to just switch it out for a real gun, and than blow up the CTS. so until theres a good map/method for it, i suggest CTS dont do it, it leads to a whole bunch of demoing bans and shit that are totally fake. so yeah.

Axel
18 Feb 2009, 09:33am
Lock this
Final say:
If you have a toy gun prepare to be shot
Whether it is empty or not you are not allowed to have them =|

Frostbyte
18 Feb 2009, 03:33pm
Lock this
Final say:
If you have a toy gun prepare to be shot
Whether it is empty or not you are not allowed to have them =|

Heres the fault with that Axel, almighty god of PB. The MOTD says that CT's cannot plant guns on terrorists. Empty or not, its still a gun, and in your case a terrorist has no control over whether or not he/she gets shot.

Lux
18 Feb 2009, 05:52pm
Heres the fault with that Axel, almighty god of PB. The MOTD says that CT's cannot plant guns on terrorists. Empty or not, its still a gun, and in your case a terrorist has no control over whether or not he/she gets shot.

wow.........he never said that if you get given a toy gun prepare to be shot. I would think that an almighty god like Axel knows the MOTD of PB.

-SoReal
18 Feb 2009, 06:23pm
I see that happening sometimes where a CT will spend like 1 minute emptying an M4 or a pistol just to give it away to a T so they can play with it.

First of all it's pointless to spend time wasting a gun just so they can play with it.
And plus after the T's complain about getting killed for having a Toy Gun...
They asked for it in the first place so they shouldn't be complaining.

Metal
18 Feb 2009, 07:17pm
its up to the CTS

trakaill
19 Feb 2009, 12:15am
:wave:
Can we lock this now??