PDA

View Full Version : Fun Stuff for Prisoners to do

LEMON 27
10 Jan 2009, 06:42pm
Hey all,
as some of you may know, i am making a prison map called Maximum_security_prison. I am trying to have the outside yard have some stuff for the prisoners to do while they wait to rebel. So far ive got a good sized box fort, a knife fight arena and a soccer feild. Any other cool little things i could add? anything that comes to mind, just post below. Thanks
LEMON
P.S. anyone know how to make a soccer ball in hammer?

GrayFox
10 Jan 2009, 06:45pm
Sex. Put some soap in the showers, people will find that funny.

Svendy
12 Jan 2009, 08:07am
make a play ground :P
use func_physbox for the ball

Jaffa
12 Jan 2009, 08:54am
playground sounds good, with a slide etc (check out the prison playground on one of the other prison maps, the one with the armoury in a car park)

if your feeling very ambitious, maybe have a little deathrun bit

Justice...
13 Jan 2009, 10:47am
u know sliderace? like Sliderace_city ? maybe u could make a little slide course for the Ts =) nothing big tho, sucks with way to big maps (btw if the Ts hit the wall they dont die, just, i dont know, get teleported to inside a cage or back to start or something.

CandleJack
16 Jan 2009, 11:14am
make a dodge ball court

LEMON 27
16 Jan 2009, 03:56pm
thanks for all the ideas guys, feel free to keep posting, i'll be making frequent additions/changes to my prison map.

Toxin
17 Jan 2009, 10:43am
You guys know this one map where the traffic cones hurt or even kill people they hit? Make something like that, like as a Punishment for T's and let the CT's shoot objects at the Ts, And the T's have to try to dodge them to survive :P

Phoenix
17 Jan 2009, 03:40pm
put like a race area when ct's can get to buttons to drive cars around and have to run t's down or something, would be funny as the soap =P

Justice...
17 Jan 2009, 06:35pm
put like a race area when ct's can get to buttons to drive cars around and have to run t's down or something, would be funny as the soap =P

buses_from_hell? O.o

dont add to much "fun stuff" as if its to much fun, it will end up in doing that every round and loose the essence of PB =P

Phoenix
18 Jan 2009, 05:51am
buses_from_hell? O.o

hell yeh :P

or maybe driveable cars or something for the ct's, something they can plow down with :P

SpEeD
19 Jan 2009, 08:32pm
there should be a ring around the whole outside area that pushes you along at a fast speed, it could help both teams at times

Harpr33t
21 Jan 2009, 07:16pm
How about just a plain merry go round that spins when you press the use key

Doctordan
22 Jan 2009, 08:40pm
hapreet l love your idea but if your feeling abitious make it turn into a robot afterwards
ps harpeets ideas rally good and simmple mayby swing set

CandleJack
22 Jan 2009, 08:40pm
and death chambers dont forget bout those maybe a cannon that shoots u :P

Dogfighter
4 Feb 2009, 06:14pm
why r u gonna put a knife fight arena t's cant kil eachtoher

Mammal
5 Feb 2009, 12:17pm
why r u gonna put a knife fight arena t's cant kil eachtoher

t vs ct...

Repus
8 Feb 2009, 04:46pm
Sex. Put some soap in the showers, people will find that funny.

I made that already, even put some blood next to it, priceless!

Make tunnel under armory and t's can blow bomb there and it would make t's easier to get guns