PDA

View Full Version : Bands you hate

TopCat
8 Jan 2009, 04:42pm
Just post any bands you hate.

For instance, I hate the all American rejects and Hannah Montana. Oh and the Jonas Brothers.:usa2:

GrayFox
8 Jan 2009, 04:54pm
Any band like Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, We the Kings, Secondhand Serenade, Boys like Girls, All Time Low, Valencia, basically all those new emo-kid bands.

Frostbyte
8 Jan 2009, 05:12pm
Avenged Sevenfold

GrayFox
8 Jan 2009, 05:24pm
Avenged Sevenfold

And whys that?

I hate those emo kid bands because most of their songs / singers sound the same, whiny people who just want to get in a car and drive.

BOOWY
8 Jan 2009, 05:26pm
Jonas Brothers, easily. People won't stop mentioning them and it drives me bananas.

SOLANUM
8 Jan 2009, 06:17pm
Any band like Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, We the Kings, Secondhand Serenade, Boys like Girls, All Time Low, Valencia, basically all those new emo-kid bands.

^That

Frostbyte
8 Jan 2009, 07:09pm
Avenged Sevenfold

Cause they need to stop changing. I think change is good for some bands, I think change made them worse. Example.

Old Linkin Park > New Linkin Park by FUCKING LEAPS AND BOUNDS.

Paladin
8 Jan 2009, 07:11pm
Cause they need to stop changing. I think change is good for some bands, I think change made them worse. Example.

Old Linkin Park > New Linkin Park by FUCKING LEAPS AND BOUNDS.

That's a given..Hybrid Theory > Minutes to Midnight

Jaffa
8 Jan 2009, 07:28pm
New linkin do suck balls

In england the new "boy band" seems to be indie bands, which just look and sound horribly manufactured...

I listen to the new Take That stuff and i don;'t even remember why i hated them origionally, as they don;t sound so manufactured

True Twinkie
8 Jan 2009, 07:43pm

^
ESPECIALLY HEDLY :rant:. My school has an obsession for them for some damn reason...:confused1:

TopCat
8 Jan 2009, 07:52pm
Oh yeah I hate The Killers

Grr...

GrayFox
8 Jan 2009, 09:11pm
^
ESPECIALLY HEDLY :rant:. My school has an obsession for them for some damn reason...:confused1:

I saw them in concert opening act, boy were they bad.

Doctordan
8 Jan 2009, 09:15pm
what with all the hate threads latly lets talk about we like versus hate

Red
8 Jan 2009, 11:08pm
Linkin park, my chemical emo, fallout emoboy, jonas emo brothers, moron five, any of the new rock basically, it's all generic as fuck and the singers all make me want to inject synthesized bull testosterone into all of them or just hand them a shotgun so they can off themselves and spare themselves anymore depression and shitty ass music.

Justice...
9 Jan 2009, 05:18am

that + sell out metallica, tommy tokio, tokio hotel, acdc, new lp, any sell out garbage which calls themselves "rock (n roll)" but is really pop. God i hate today's "hip music" shit --,

Jaffa
9 Jan 2009, 05:25am

Grr...

I like the Killers....

They were part of when indie became big again in the UK, when bands like Franz Ferdinand, Kaiser Cheifs and Razorlight were awesome, with their great first albums all in the same year :)

Mystique
9 Jan 2009, 05:52am

Grr...

OMG How can u hate The Killers??? I simply love them!

Wrathek
9 Jan 2009, 06:04am
I like the Killers....

They were part of when indie became big again in the UK, when bands like Franz Ferdinand, Kaiser Cheifs and Razorlight were awesome, with their great first albums all in the same year :)

they might have come out at the same time.. but i hope to God you don't think Brandon Flowers is British.

Jaffa
9 Jan 2009, 06:18am
Unlike some people, i do know what i'm talking about :P

The Killers come from Vegas, although they became popular in england wayyy before they were in the US

Paul
9 Jan 2009, 06:45am
Ramstein and any really heavy music, it all sucks balls.

Angie
9 Jan 2009, 07:16am
All you Jonas Brothers haters might upset Haggard since that is his favorite group.......lol:rlol:

Mystique
9 Jan 2009, 07:26am
All you Jonas Brothers haters might upset Haggard since that is his favorite group.......lol:rlol:

If i have to be honest, i've never heard of them LOL

Paul
9 Jan 2009, 07:26am

Me either

Jaffa
9 Jan 2009, 08:43am
They are a disney band

Axel
9 Jan 2009, 12:39pm
Any new shit from Disney
Jones Brothers - A fail band that the singer was on a film called camp rock, producer = Disney
Hannah Montana - Hate her simply because of the programme and she used her dad to become famous =|

Phoenix
9 Jan 2009, 01:41pm
i hate any disney manufactured shit full stop.

'BEANIE
9 Jan 2009, 01:57pm
My Chemical Romance, and Fallout Boy.

MasterkennyG
9 Jan 2009, 02:56pm
My Chemical Romance, and Fallout Boy.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I LIKE BOTH THOSE BANDS...

YOUR MEEN KEYLIN .. you hurt me feelings.. and make me sad face

Smurftan
9 Jan 2009, 02:56pm
i hate the Jonas Brothers...so much

Smurftan
9 Jan 2009, 02:57pm

you DONT want to hear about them

Red
9 Jan 2009, 03:05pm

lol

SOLANUM
9 Jan 2009, 03:12pm

I wish we had a facepalm smiley.

And yes, those are both horrible bands.

Henrik
9 Jan 2009, 03:47pm
the band i hate most is tokio hotel

TopCat
9 Jan 2009, 05:25pm
Maroon 5. My sister worships them.

Omar
9 Jan 2009, 05:36pm
Linkin park, my chemical emo, fallout emoboy, jonas emo brothers, moron five, any of the new rock basically, it's all generic as fuck and the singers all make me want to inject synthesized bull testosterone into all of them or just hand them a shotgun so they can off themselves and spare themselves anymore depression and shitty ass music.

What he said.
And tokio hotel, i fuckin hate them.

Hiphopopotomus
9 Jan 2009, 07:48pm
But its a german band, you cant go wrong with a german.....unless its rap......that is just bloody ridiculous.

Born to Pwn
10 Jan 2009, 08:10pm
I hate emo bs bands that think they are hardcore, but are the definition of fail.

Lux
13 Jan 2009, 04:34am
Grime bands, rappers (except for the few good ones), screamo, classical rock.

Grime is well...shit.
Rappers usually talk shit, and sound shit.
Screamo is people screaming....really not something I would willingly want to hear. Emo or people screaming because they aren't good enough to be in a proper band? Emo, not that I'm amazingly into it. Usually like some of the bands sounds...
Classical rock in general is boring. There are some really good ones but in general the intrumentals are far too long (more about the guitar than the lyrics) and I can't get into it, I couldn't possibly listen to a whole Guns & Roses song.

Svendy
15 Jan 2009, 12:19pm
Ramstein and any really heavy music, it all sucks balls.

heavy ftw! be ashamed paul

i hate like all pop, r&b, rap/hip-hop, hardcore sex techno and childmusic bands i've sadly heard. no exeptions! i move in a large circle around those musicstyles

Caution
17 Jan 2009, 12:17am

Couldn't have said it better myself. Even worse than that is the new rap that comes out. I love rap, but I can't stand this soulja boy bullshit that comes out.

StrykerSwat
17 Jan 2009, 03:34am
anything new or that came from disney=fail
and MCR,Fallout Boy,and all those emo bands are gay

Phoenix
17 Jan 2009, 06:11am
yeh, i generally hate all rap with the exception of like 1 or 2 songs

CandleJack
17 Jan 2009, 07:06am
lets see

1. Hanah Montana

2. The Jonas Brothers

3. RANDOM WORD!!!!!!!! crap

4. whoever made that fucking hustle song that drives me insane

5.Beyonce cant stand that msuic

6.Britany Spears

7.Kidz Bop those kids cannot fucking sing for shit!