PDA

View Full Version : Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard

Red
6 Jan 2009, 11:07am
The MacBook Wheel lets consumers accomplish everyday tasks like typing with just a few dozen spins and clicks of a wheel

9BnLbv6QYcA

Paul
6 Jan 2009, 11:19am
Allthough ive never tried it, I really doubt that other computer companies will follow suit and design this as the new keyboard.

I just think it would be annoying to type anything on it.

Itch
6 Jan 2009, 11:20am
I love the Onion.

BTW Paul... it's fake.

LVG
6 Jan 2009, 11:22am
I'd rather use a keyboard to type take ages to type with that lol. Good if there was one though

Eldest
6 Jan 2009, 11:23am
"...45min typing an e-mail to a friend."
I lol'd

Justice...
6 Jan 2009, 11:34am
wut "i realized how much i really hated keyboard" wutk? takes ages to write with scroll thing, i mean he 45 min email? what the... ? and if u gotta type in-game? what, get a load of big boxes with letters on them all over the screen and get shot in the head? dont think so => i hate mac. i have always hated it, tbh. I dont really like microsoft and windows either, but there aint much choice

SOLANUM
6 Jan 2009, 11:35am
1:09

"The ass asked for better absinthe"

Red
6 Jan 2009, 11:36am
"The abortion went well"

Farmer Mick
6 Jan 2009, 11:53am
lol

if they did make this you could tell that thing would be the most annoying piece of shit to use

Omar
6 Jan 2009, 12:22pm
Looks like the stuff that comes out of my ass in the toilet.

TopCat
6 Jan 2009, 07:32pm
That's probably the worst technology since the Philips cd-i!!

Doctordan
6 Jan 2009, 09:00pm
holy shit mac has brought oversimplification to new level the next computer wont have a screen and people will say it the greatest thing yet mac should make a powerhouse laptop not atoy thats not good for anything other than playing with and showing off -1 rep for mac

Smallsasaurus
6 Jan 2009, 09:38pm
"The abortion went well"

Hahaha, that was the first one I noticed too.

The Onion is awesome. I lived in Madison for a summer and got to met one of the guy on the staff and just remember he was the man. It might be my favorite publication.

phatman76
7 Jan 2009, 01:29am
Hilarious. BTW, I feel that Apple could fall apart when Jobs finally kicks the bucket

SilentGuns
7 Jan 2009, 08:08am
Onion FTW!!! lol this is some funny shit.

Red
7 Jan 2009, 09:03am
I think some people took this seriously.

PotshotPolka
7 Jan 2009, 10:05am
"The abortion went well"

Sounds like something you would find on a college student's computer.

Zing?

barackobama
7 Jan 2009, 10:13am
Looks shit, Apple trying to look good, and they're shit ;)

Itch
7 Jan 2009, 10:45am
I think some people took this seriously.

You nailed it Red..

PotshotPolka
15 Jan 2009, 04:11pm
LOL read the ticker tape at the bottom:
"Studies show that horseback riding is just an expensive form of sitting."

Red
15 Jan 2009, 04:20pm
LOL. I love the fact it just looks like an iPod with a hinge.

Was this on April 1st, or...?

No, The Onion does this everyday, they actually get paid to do it, bastards.

Slagz
15 Jan 2009, 04:47pm
HAHA thats pretty funny, definitely buying one of those!

Matt.
15 Jan 2009, 06:29pm
Allthough ive never tried it, I really doubt that other computer companies will follow suit and design this as the new keyboard.

I just think it would be annoying to type anything on it.

wut "i realized how much i really hated keyboard" wutk? takes ages to write with scroll thing, i mean he 45 min email? what the... ? and if u gotta type in-game? what, get a load of big boxes with letters on them all over the screen and get shot in the head? dont think so => i hate mac. i have always hated it, tbh. I dont really like microsoft and windows either, but there aint much choice

holy shit mac has brought oversimplification to new level the next computer wont have a screen and people will say it the greatest thing yet mac should make a powerhouse laptop not atoy thats not good for anything other than playing with and showing off -1 rep for mac

Total epic fail.

An AO, SA, and a reg all believed it lol. Oh wait and that one guy nobody cares about. Oh yeah Garfield ;)

Red
15 Jan 2009, 06:58pm
Win!

Frostbyte
15 Jan 2009, 09:56pm
''Ill buy anything if its shiny and apple made it'' LOL!
That was awesome.

trakaill
21 Jan 2009, 09:26am
ok its fake we get it..you guys are awesome cause you got people to believe it..but they have the actual fuckin computer in the store so how the fuck did they do that...cause thats pretty awesome..

Matt.
21 Jan 2009, 06:25pm
ok its fake we get it..you guys are awesome cause you got people to believe it..but they have the actual fuckin computer in the store so how the fuck did they do that...cause thats pretty awesome..

Wtf? I don't exactly understand...

noe3kR8KqJc

Reminded me of another fake Mac commercial.

rw2nkoGLhrE

This wasn't as funny though. Very old.

trakaill
22 Jan 2009, 08:25pm
well its a fake thing right??
Well the computer in the commercial looks very real!! I was jus wondering...
did they actually make one?? or two for the skit..