PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] Fun Tetris v3 (but really not fun..)

Mercy
5 Jan 2009, 06:31pm
This map is horrible, the t's can't see through the wall behind which the cts run, the ts also get awps which are completely useless since you cant see through the white wall unless you hack, the cts have to complete like 5 lvs in order to win but the ts get to spam the buttons which cause the traps to activate. The buttons can be spammed non-stop and these tetris blocks keep falling and falling and killing all the cts so it really is not fun because ts cant see what they are doing and all they do is spam the buttons and kill all cts basically.

Also if you fail to load the textures the correct way, it just makes the white wall see-through which is cheap because the ts can just awp through it.. That is another down side to it.

Xtrm
5 Jan 2009, 08:39pm
Agreed. The map is horrible.

There is always one terrorist that just wants kills and AWP's through the wall.

BOOWY
5 Jan 2009, 08:53pm
I've heard about it having something to do with Bloom/HDR lighting turned on that makes the glass wall opaque. I don't have that stuff turned on and I can see through the glass wall, always have.

Regardless, the map is pretty fail. The map can crash people's games too if the blocks are spammed and they don't get destroyed. You get some sort of linked list error that crashes hl2.exe.

Doctordan
5 Jan 2009, 08:56pm
not fun in general there is nothing fun about burning out your retinas due to brightness

Paul
6 Jan 2009, 03:17am
I can see through the glass fine, ill leave this open to get some more peoples input.

SpikedRocker
6 Jan 2009, 06:47am
Funny I thought the mapper fixed that glitch so T's couldn't shoot through the glass? Even then we could just restrict the weapon XD

trakaill
6 Jan 2009, 10:56am
T'S CANNOT SHOOT TROUGH THE GLASS!! stop the lies!!..We cant really see the ct when we drop the blocks so yeah I spam the buttons and kill everyone but I like it :)..
The only time ct can get awped is when they get to the very top floor because the glass is not tall enough..thats about it tho..Im not even sure about that..

SpEeD
6 Jan 2009, 01:41pm
Ive seen (i think it was boowy) Ts shoot threw the glass rarely its just the few people with all the effects turned off i think.... and yes this map is HORRIBLE!

Chobber
6 Jan 2009, 02:14pm
I like the map, really..
It is a lot more fun when you turn of HDR and Bloom .. You can even see the blocks comming from up top and begin shooting them .. And it is STILL quite a challenge..

Dont remove it cause you are fail!!

Xtrm
6 Jan 2009, 04:48pm
Basically the map is only easy if you turn some settings off.

I don't think you should have to edit your settings for one map.

I still stay at remove.

TopCat
6 Jan 2009, 05:01pm
Agreed. Either get rid of the awps, OR GET RID OF THIS SHITTY MAP.

Paul
9 Jan 2009, 06:34am
Map will be removed. If you restrict the awp's then you cannot kill the AFK's behind you once they get teleported.