PDA

View Full Version : assassination mod (diffrent from cs assassination mod)

mlb72197
5 Jan 2009, 05:53pm
well the idea is there is a npc human or w/e and he has 900 health as he can not move and is vulnerable he is covered by 5 layers of like concrete or anything that is breakable ts have to break all layers and kill him if they do game over for cts i think everyone should have unlimited lives i cant really do environments so if someone or a few people want to help i can go into much more detail i would right now but my clans server got raged with freekillers mic spammers and spammers and a hacker and a server crasher

its called protect the vip
very different from assassination in counterstrike
need help with aspects (envio, design, skinning)
well if this does become a nice game play it will get credit from the avenge clan and your clan maybe ASGAmod avenges steam gamers assassination mod

-mlB72197

LVG
6 Jan 2009, 01:11am
If everyone has unlimited lives how do the cts win.....

Mammal
6 Jan 2009, 10:57am
If everyone has unlimited lives how do the cts win.....

A timer that runs out and the T have to be killed until it runs out.

LVG
6 Jan 2009, 11:25am

This actually real or his idea.

Justice...
6 Jan 2009, 12:36pm
the idea is average, altough if the Ts have unlimited lives they can just rush the VIP, so bullets from CT wont work. i say 150 hp for T, i mean if the teams are fair it shouldnt be that hard, if everyone got somehow average skills.

mlb72197
6 Jan 2009, 12:48pm

i spent some time thinking about this if the ts have 150 health but the cts have a good shooter cts win easily so also cts just have to hide a pick off ts while ts have to pick off cts then shoot the layers. it has been really confusing my verdict is

well there are a series of cover areas for ts some of them have a no draw box tied to a hurt entity but it gives you -1000 damage so you GET health and the other areas don't but they have guns and nades i really need help on evening out the teams if you help it is greatly appreciated

EDIT at the start of the round a ct presses a but and if the ts dont complete everything in a certain ammount of time the whole team gets slayed or an explosion happens