PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] That Big City map on Minigames

Sandstorm
4 Jan 2009, 02:31pm
Any way to make it so that theres low gravity? And I don't mean major low grav, but something a little less than ka_trains. I think it would be a lot more fun and people wouldn't be so bored waiting for the round to end because they accidently fell within the first 20 seconds of the game.

Mercy
4 Jan 2009, 02:56pm
If you put lower gravity then on ka_trains and fall on the big city map you will die, having lower gavity does not mean you will never die, you still will. The gravity part will also mess up the speed boosters because when you are going to use them you will just fly up, be stuck in the air for at least 10 seconds and everyone will have an easy chance to kill you so in my opinion it would mess up the map/

Toxin
4 Jan 2009, 02:59pm
The gravity part will also mess up the speed boosters because when you are going to use them you will just fly up, be stuck in the air for at least 10 seconds and everyone will have an easy chance to kill you so in my opinion it would mess up the map/

Which is not absolutely true, if the gravity would only be lowered to like 600 or 400, you would not get stuck in the air. That would probably happen somewhere around 200. So yeah, I support the idea of getting low grav on big city.

Mercy
4 Jan 2009, 03:09pm
What is the point of changing it to 600? It's the same thing you will still die if you fall and you get stuck in the air more, and 400 is even worse. If you are trying to escape and jump of a building, instead of jumping down you jump into the air and you get killed because you can't do anything.

Omar
4 Jan 2009, 03:13pm
I do not support this idea, it was meant to be played on normal gravity.

Paul
4 Jan 2009, 04:40pm
I dont think this would be a good idea really for some of the reasons stated by mercy.

Also if you fall and die thne you fail :toung: Every building is a ladder

trakaill
4 Jan 2009, 07:46pm
I think its worth trying at 400 or 600 just because things will happen a lil slower and easier to move around buildings without dieing..

Mercy
4 Jan 2009, 08:37pm
I think its worth trying at 400 or 600 just because things will happen a lil slower and easier to move around buildings without dieing..

I just explained the gravity for this map lol, you still die with a gravity of 400 or 600, for that map you need like 50 >.<

DoubleSb
4 Jan 2009, 09:50pm
I do not support, I agree with mercy, and for the fact I already get sniped like crazy by him...(shut up.) Some people don't know how to air strife which means alotta people dying by good snipers.
(I can't bunny hop lol.)

trakaill
5 Jan 2009, 12:52am
I just explained the gravity for this map lol, you still die with a gravity of 400 or 600, for that map you need like 50 >.<

yeah but things would still be more controlable thats the whole point
more control = less die....

wow!

DoubleSb
5 Jan 2009, 03:35am
yeah but things would still be more controlable thats the whole point
more control = less die....

wow!

Didn't I just say that? Lol.

Paul
5 Jan 2009, 03:58am
There are too many flaws in lower the gravity, such as getting on the chopp, you will go into the blades. Going on the ramps you will not gain much speed off it.