PDA

View Full Version : Signature

Paul
4 Jan 2009, 07:45am
If anyone is willing/ able to make me a signiture for me then that would be very much appreciated :bigsmile:

Image: http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/05/25/donny276.jpg
Size: 460 x 276
Writing: [SG] Paul, Administrative Officer, Rovers Till I Die. (anywhere on the image :toung:)

Thank you :bigsmile:

Justice...
4 Jan 2009, 08:32am
Hold on, making one

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr287/mariusmm_2008/lpool.jpg

Justice...
4 Jan 2009, 10:01am
yea your welcome >=(

Paul
4 Jan 2009, 04:45pm
Anyone who is serious about making one, that would be appreciated.

The internetz is serious business!!!! :toung:

Justice...
4 Jan 2009, 05:00pm
Anyone who is serious about making one, that would be appreciated.

The internetz is serious business!!!! :toung:

wut???? IT GOT LIVERPOOL ON IT! ITS SUPER CEREAL WUTFUCK??

WackyIraqi
4 Jan 2009, 07:24pm
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa285/Zero_Armada/efaeecopy.jpg

Chef
4 Jan 2009, 08:55pm
nice

Paul
5 Jan 2009, 12:20am
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa285/Zero_Armada/efaeecopy.jpg

Thank you very much! :bigsmile:

Lux
5 Jan 2009, 11:38am
Im jealous :angry:

WackyIraqi
5 Jan 2009, 03:32pm
Im jealous :angry:

Would a jealous lad as yourself want one?

Lux
5 Jan 2009, 05:06pm
Yes :shocked: Chef is apparently making one though, but hes gone AWOL on holiday :ohwell:

Still...have this sig I got now :)

Justice...
6 Jan 2009, 03:36pm
Yes :shocked: Chef is apparently making one though, but hes gone AWOL on holiday :ohwell:

Still...have this sig I got now :)

f'kin ugly >:( get liverpool! wtf is watford anyways? a noob team that will never win the league (again, dunno if they have won xD)

Lux
6 Jan 2009, 05:26pm
f'kin ugly >:( get liverpool! wtf is watford anyways? a noob team that will never win the league (again, dunno if they have won xD)

1. Football isn't about hot footballers (unless you are that kind of guy Justice...). He is no Ian Dowie anyway.......(if you dunno just google).
2. I live in Watford, why would I support Liverpool. Still, better than supporting Liverpool from NORWAY.
3. In most peoples eyes, there is only 4 "pr0" teams in England. What about the other hundreds/thousands? I could say that Watford are pro, and some team 20 divisions down is "n00b" but its just stupid.
4. I know there are true supporters of good teams, but I have more respect for those who support teams for reasons other than being good.
5. Watford haven't won anything major (few lower division playoff/championship wins). We almost won the FA Cup about 25 years ago, but it went to a replay after we drew with Everton and they won the replay.....Still we got promoted from the 4th to the 1st division in consecutive seasons, and finished 2nd in the First Division when we went up. Played in Europe! But besides that.......we aren't really a team of any major titles.

Paul
6 Jan 2009, 06:49pm
1. Football isn't about hot footballers (unless you are that kind of guy Justice...). He is no Ian Dowie anyway.......(if you dunno just google).
2. I live in Watford, why would I support Liverpool. Still, better than supporting Liverpool from NORWAY.
3. In most peoples eyes, there is only 4 "pr0" teams in England. What about the other hundreds/thousands? I could say that Watford are pro, and some team 20 divisions down is "n00b" but its just stupid.
4. I know there are true supporters of good teams, but I have more respect for those who support teams for reasons other than being good.
5. Watford haven't won anything major (few lower division playoff/championship wins). We almost won the FA Cup about 25 years ago, but it went to a replay after we drew with Everton and they won the replay.....Still we got promoted from the 4th to the 1st division in consecutive seasons, and finished 2nd in the First Division when we went up. Played in Europe! But besides that.......we aren't really a team of any major titles.

I agree, however doncaster have won 5 cups in the last 5 years :toung:.

Also your sig is MASSIVE :bigsmile:

Lux
7 Jan 2009, 04:16am
I agree, however doncaster have won 5 cups in the last 5 years :toung:.

Also your sig is MASSIVE :bigsmile:

I know its massive but, I was having problems resizing it for like an hour and uploading etc and I just got fed up and put it as that size. I doubt its much bigger than the size normally taken up, and your signature altogether is quite big too :dance:

Also 5 cups but....not really the kind of cups anyone good cares about :toung:

trakaill
8 Jan 2009, 06:14pm
ASSE FOR THE FUCKIN WIN BITCH !!!!!

if your a noob google it!

Paul
9 Jan 2009, 06:30am
ASSE FOR THE FUCKIN WIN BITCH !!!!!

if your a noob google it!

http://www.asse.org/ The American Society Of Saftey Engineers :toung:

AS Saint-Étienne FTL

trakaill
9 Jan 2009, 04:23pm
I loled!!! good one! BUT FTW

Lux
9 Jan 2009, 06:48pm
Meh decided to change mine. Thought it was a little too big...

(btw like my l4d one paul? :P)