PDA

View Full Version : No block for Escape

Metal
4 Jan 2009, 06:56am
Ok just hear this.
On our Trikz server, do we still have it??
but back to my point you can have block on or off.
So why can zombie get that srcipt to allow us to no block, becasue i hate blockers.

Repus
4 Jan 2009, 07:19am
You need block to boost team mates, and if you block, you block still even if the other one is on noblock.

Troy
4 Jan 2009, 09:04am
NoBlock wouldn't be a good idea...It would ruin the point of escape because zombies can't stack, newbies get stuck at the bottom because they can't crouch jump, and it would be harder for zombies to get ct's because 20 of them could be in one spot on a rock.

Mercy
4 Jan 2009, 09:12am
I'm against it too, it's going to make it way too easy to get somewhere. Like it will be much eaiser to get to the end of the map and humans will win even more.

SpikedRocker
4 Jan 2009, 09:53am
We've been through this discussion many of times. It will never happen.

*Queen VenomousFate*
4 Jan 2009, 12:41pm
We've been through this discussion many of times. It will never happen.

Agreed, as the zombie escape czar i can tell you that noblock would be a bad idea, because it makes chokes points usless since now a hole where one zombie can go through at a time, becomes a hole where 39 zombies can go through at a time, making it impossible to hold.

Also, i would like to say that 99% of the time when people complain they are being blocked, it is when another player is simply trying to get to the same spot they want to get to. Then the second player has to wait in line to get there, and they say they are being "blocked".