PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] Remove cratingtower_v1

Toxin
3 Jan 2009, 10:25am
Okay dear Community,

this map is the most fail breakfloor map for both normal and zombie. There is nowhere to hide, and only 4 - 5 grenades are needed to virtually destroy all blocks in the map. This map is not possible for CT's to win, there is no space to hide, to camp etc. what so ever. Please remove it.

Tcp-Kill
3 Jan 2009, 10:37am
...Says the whiner

Thanks for the most useless comment i have ever seen in my life.

-

For the actual thread, i'll see what peoples input is.

Justice...
3 Jan 2009, 12:11pm
the whole breakfloor server needs to be updated, ive already made a thread about it, but nothing seemed to be done

http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12317

Toxin
3 Jan 2009, 08:36pm
I would like to bump this thread. Immediately after the server changed to this map, the server got empty. You won't hear too much opinions about this map since it is pretty new to our server and only a few have ever played it before. But after you play it for a few moments, you will totally agree with me that this map needs to be remove.

SpikedRocker
4 Jan 2009, 11:40am
If we can get other people to respond to this we can see about getting it removed.

Caution
6 Jan 2009, 11:34pm
Bump. I agree with Toxin, this map is one of the worst for breakfloor...along with that tetris map.

DoubleSb
7 Jan 2009, 12:46am
Bump.
Fail map for breakfloor.
Impossible to win

trakaill
7 Jan 2009, 09:47am
Bump. I agree with Toxin, this map is one of the worst for breakfloor...along with that tetris map.

Agreed here just remove both and have a party...
Those map are very poor!!
Especially tetris cause blocks kill all the humans and boom zombz win its like WTF

Bullet Wound
7 Jan 2009, 08:35pm
Noooooo Tetris is a hilarious map, granted most people do leave as its a useless map.

So yes remove it form the breakfloor server, however i think i'd be fun to have in the mini-games server (its a fun map, just not useful for surviving a zombie apocalypse)

SpikedRocker
12 Jan 2009, 07:36pm
Eh not enough support on this removal...so rejected.

Toxin
12 Jan 2009, 08:02pm

Spiked, the main reason is because it is very new (as I stated before). Please be more patient, you saw that of all posts in this thread, not ONE rejected the idea of removing it, and as you can see in caution, he bumped my thread after he played the map and supported the removal of it. Give it a little more time, I seriously have nerver played a breakfloor map as fail as this one.

SpikedRocker
13 Jan 2009, 07:20am
I feel 10 days is long enough to keep something like this open. You can create a new thread once you get more support. I want more than 4 people telling me this map sucks. I'm not ruling it out that it could be removed in the future, but I also don't want to keep checking this thread that doesn't keep getting new posts. If you really want to remove a map, the best thing is to get it on the server, when people playing complain about it...tell them to come here and support a thread to remove it and it will get done.

trakaill
15 Jan 2009, 12:48am

considering there is like 6 people playing breakfloor on average (most the time the some people) thats more than half but your the boss..... i guess...

jigglebelljr
15 Jan 2009, 07:21am
I think we should remove because I hate cratingtower because it is so easy to take down all the blocks i agree with toxin and we should update the server

Maxwelldon
15 Jan 2009, 09:44am
Hehe, my map! NOES! :D
Fact is - everyone breaks All the boxes - no wonder you get shot down fairly easy in it :)

Point in the map is to hide and cover up your team mates, most hard situation you can find at times ^^
Aand ye, little lack of feedback of the map removal as said before

Caution
15 Jan 2009, 11:16am
Ok Spiked. So later on if we try to remove it again, should we bump this thread or create another one?

Erm...nice sig Jiggle.