PDA

View Full Version : Still allowed to use my SG reg tag?

A.C. Slater
31 Dec 2008, 12:05pm
Due to my mike breaking, I've refrained from playing any games on the computer the past few months. I just got a new one, and am wondering if I could still use my tag that I think someone named Android gave to me(it was close to that, that's all I could remember). I'm just curious, if not that's fine.

Itch
31 Dec 2008, 12:40pm
I'm not sure.. check the list of regulars.. http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9535

You are still listed there.. so I think so.. but I would verify with those in charge.

SpikedRocker
1 Jan 2009, 06:21am
I think if you didn't have any bans listed with us your tag should be good...like itch said check the list, we've been maintaining it but somethings might have gotten through. Let us know if you are not in it and you beleive you should be.

Justice...
1 Jan 2009, 07:13am
I think if you didn't have any bans listed with us your tag should be good...like itch said check the list, we've been maintaining it but somethings might have gotten through. Let us know if you are not in it and you beleive you should be.

ok, so if i ban some SG.Reg for over 5 min, can i tell them that they cant use the tag? or tell a higher up that they received a ban for over 5 min, and the higher ups take care of their tag?

trakaill
1 Jan 2009, 07:55am
ok, so if i ban some SG.Reg for over 5 min, can i tell them that they cant use the tag? or tell a higher up that they received a ban for over 5 min, and the higher ups take care of their tag?

I feel someone is after peoples reg tag...:censored:...

Tcp-Kill
1 Jan 2009, 07:56am

Yes, you would contact a higher up.

But, don't think you can remove tags by a ban that doesn't warrant, just your post sounds like you have a way to remove them.

But, yes, you can if they have one hour+

Justice...
1 Jan 2009, 10:39am
I feel someone is after peoples reg tag...:censored:...

no im not out to bounty hunt all the regs, but before i got admin there was a SG.Reg that was freekilling over and over and over again. I dont think he deserve the tag, so if i see him again im not gonna be to tolerate against him